Will scott stevens play in the playoffs

Guest Devsrule

67 members have voted

1. 1. Will scott stevens play in the playoffs

• -Yes
    • -No
    • -only if they make it far

Well All.... I think that he will if they get far... But I am not stressing about it or thinking about it.. and driving myself crazy over it.. if he doesnt get back we will make do... and he will get healthy :)

Actually I don't think I laughed enough. Best leader in the league today, best defensive dmen in hockey, most feared player in hockey. Naw.....I don't think the difference between Stevens is all that far.

Jason... a small hint (look at some of pk's earlier posts) ;)

Guest Devsrule

WHY CAN'T LOU JUST TELL US WHATS GOING ON!!

AS PAYING CUSTOMERS (i assume most of you go to games) WE DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT THE FECK IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!

I think we should all just come to the position that he's not coming back, period. Not late in round 1, not for round 2 and not if we reach the cup finals. He's not coming back. Lou won't say it, we all should know this and just move on.

Scott's done for the rest of the year and that's just it. Lets just forget him until the playoffs are over and then hope that he can come back next year, if there is a next year.

Oh see now I KNEW I shouldn't have posted that when I knew FULL WELL I had to hit ignore on the guy.

Sorry bing-- I've imagined a snappy retort from you if that helps any :)

EDIT ONE: You know though... I bet you said something nice... :saddevil: Oh well... I'm just way highstrung these days so no offense if I ignore you OK? I'll unignore after the Flyers are out of it! :unsure: and the Leafs...

EDIT TWO: Hey.. but what if you DID say something nasty? :unsure:

Ignore isn't so good for the likes of me..

no it's very good for the likes of me...

Man but it makes everyone I ignore into Scott Stevens :lol: who knows WHAT THE HELL is going on, you know? :noclue:

Edited by Pepperkorn

Oh fine then! I'll undelete you but I better not be sorry!

EDIT: Ah well that wasn't so bad -- but i rememer how you'd snap...I dont know... I think i have to ignore button. Nice to see you! Cute avatar :rolleyes: Roland McDonald isn't it?

Edited by Pepperkorn