Who's going to game 3 and/or 4?

djstubbs

Are you going to games 3 and/or 4?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to games 3 and/or 4?

• Yes to 3.
    • Yes to 4.
    • Yes to both.
    • No to neither.

Just wanted to get a figure as to how many njdevs members will be there for what could be our last two games of the 03-04 season.

Please if you guys don't have tickets, and you can get them, go and get your butt to the games, we don't want more Flyers fans there, and we could use all of the hardcore njdevs members we can get.

GO DEVILS!

If I get my tickets from ticketmaster tomorrow, I'll be at Game 3. If not, then I don't know what to do...they say you get them 48 hours before the event, well I ordered them a whole week ago and still have not gotten them. :rant:

I'm going to Game 4, too. My friend's family got tickets, but my friend is going to Boston to visit his aunt, so he is giving me his ticket. B )

Edited by devilsfan26

I think I will be at 4... but not positive!! Wanna go to 3 but dont have anyone to go with... Maybe I'll sit alone... if anyone wants to go let me know :)

Ill be at both 3 and 4, section 216 row 21 baby. Have tickets to home game 6 too, which we WILL be having, however Ill be on a cruise so Ill be a no-show. Hopefully we will win this in 7, and have a bit of a lag so I dont miss any home games for round 2, that would suck. (I get back sat the 24th.)