Movie Quotes From Froston.

oofrostonoo

1. That's a lovely accent... New Jersey? Petey Nice

2. I said, no more shines Billy Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time, I didn't go up, didn't tell ya. Sammyk

3. She's beautiful woman with a wonderful sense of humor and magical smile. Straight from Brighten Beach, Brooklyn. Let's give a juicy welcome to Mrs. Sara Goldfarb.

> JUICE BY SARA. JUICE BY SARA. WOAH. SARA GOT JUICE.ev0lemi

4. He doesn't know how to make a Holy Bartender, you do don't you muse.Fidgetess

5. Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.Petey Nice

6. You produce more wood than Ron Jeremy. Instead of yelling RECO you should yell TIMBER! langsgirl

7. There's no way for them to understand. You and I know who killed Madeleine. Hitchcock Elias SPorts Bureau

8. Hey, guys? Quick favor: pick up my mail, water my plants... oh, and one last thing -- HELP! langsgirl

9. Hey, remember in 4th grade when your sister was up on the monkey bars and I tried to sneak a peak at her underwear? I was really peaking at my own sister's underwear!

>Yeah! And remember in 12th grade when you had sex with her? Arty From Stern was in it

10. What I need right now is heavy metal music, hard drinkin, mayhem, sh!t you can't offer me right now, okay Ryan? Related to people from Jackass

11. Attention campers, lunch has been cancelled today, due to lack of hustle. Deal with it...devilsfan26

Edited by oofrostonoo

3. She's beautiful woman with a wonderful sense of humor and magical smile. Straight from Brighten Beach, Brooklyn. Let's give a juicy welcome to Mrs. Sara Goldfarb.

requiem for a dream. one of the most beautifully done movies i will never watch again.

and i want to say 1 is clerks but i'm not 100%. it sounds like a kevin smith-ism

-emily

requiem for a dream. one of the most beautifully done movies i will never watch again.

and i want to say 1 is clerks but i'm not 100%. it sounds like a kevin smith-ism

-emily

you got your first guess right....not the clerks one....