Jordan Staal to Carolina

ghdi

Is it more important to get the topic up 1st or to actually get the fvcking details of the deal correct?

Whats the damn point? :blahblah:

Im sorry for not getting the name of the minor leaguer and the most insignificant part of the trade incorrect.

Edited by ghdi

Im sorry for not getting the name of the minor leaguer and the most insignificant part of the trade correct.

Not trying to jump on you .. but...

Its just this stuff can get out of hand quickly.

At list a link or Twitter tag should be included as well with the full deal.

Waiting the extra 20 seconds probably stimulate better discussion if thats what you really want.

Not trying to jump on you .. but...

Its just this stuff can get out of hand quickly.

At list a link or Twitter tag should be included as well with the full deal.

Waiting the extra 20 seconds probably stimulate better discussion if thats what you really want.

Again, I apologize for not getting the name of the guy who's not even going to be in Pittsburgh any time soon incorrect.

Considering people arent following the draft, I thought I was doing a favor by getting the information up on the main page as quickly as possible.

Edited by ghdi

Jordan Staal is not really all that good, has had an up and down career...though still young. He'll be the type of guy who throws up a 30 goal season and follows it up with a 14 goal season. Sutter is kind of meh...not much finish to his game. Will probably round into a good 3rd liner.

Again, I apologize for not getting the name of the guy who's not even going to be in Pittsburgh any time soon incorrect.

Considering people arent following the draft, I thought I was doing a favor by getting the information up on the main page as quickly as possible.

In other words, the answer to the question "Is it more important to get the topic up 1st or to actually get the fvcking details of the deal correct?" is "firsties!!!!11!one"

You should go work for a cable news network, you'd fit right in.

In other words, the answer to the question "Is it more important to get the topic up 1st or to actually get the fvcking details of the deal correct?" is "firsties!!!!11!one"

You should go work for a cable news network, you'd fit right in.

Sigh. I put "some other guy" in place of Douboutin since thats how virtually everyone is treating his inclusion in the deal. Again, I thought I was doing a favor by getting it up there and could fix that afterwards since its basically unimportant to the rest of the deal.

Sigh. I put "some other guy" in place of Douboutin since thats how virtually everyone is treating his inclusion in the deal. Again, I thought I was doing a favor by getting it up there and could fix that afterwards since its basically unimportant to the rest of the deal.

... but its not, if you've watching the draft and read the trade analysis you would know that he does play a part in the deal - he's not a nobody.

At the end of the day - aren't we all better off - if posters try to get the deal accurate and link it to a credible source?

It's not like its ALL THAT HARD to go to the Draft thread and discuss it there until the details are announced.

Edited by DevilinLA

... but its not, if you've watching the draft and read the trade analysis you would know that he does play a part in the deal - he's not a nobody.

At the end of the day - aren't we all better off - if posters try to get the deal accurate and link it to a credible source?

It's not like its ALL THAT HARD to go to the Draft thread and discuss it there until the details are announced.

Again. I thought I was doing a favor. I made a damn mistake. I didnt put the name down of the most insignificant part of the trade and I got jumped on 2 minutes after posting it and it could've been fixed. Not everyone is watching the draft thread and this is a huge deal that impacts us because the Pens are in our division and the Canes are a conference foe. I wasnt thinking "firsties" or any of that sort of BS.

The dude who's name I forgot is barely being mentioned and TSN are joking about him. The core of the deal was reported in my initial post correctly. I bet 99% of you dont even know who Daniboobsky is.

IM SORRY. For fvcks sake.

Again. I thought I was doing a favor. I made a damn mistake. I didnt put the name down of the most insignificant part of the trade and I got jumped on 2 minutes after posting it and it could've been fixed. Not everyone is watching the draft thread and this is a huge deal that impacts us because the Pens are in our division and the Canes are a conference foe. I wasnt thinking "firsties" or any of that sort of BS.

The dude who's name I forgot is barely being mentioned and TSN are joking about him. The core of the deal was reported in my initial post correctly. I bet 99% of you dont even know who Daniboobsky is.

IM SORRY. For fvcks sake.

You ruined christmas.

This is all very nice but the Subban vs. Subban, Boston vs. Montreal scenario is more interesting to me. You're talking about having two brothers, opposing each other in the sports biggest rivalry in a position where P.K can score a crucial goal from the blue line vs. his brother, or Malcom can stun his brother with a phenomenal save. NBC is going to eat this up in a couple of years, watch.

This is all very nice but the Subban vs. Subban, Boston vs. Montreal scenario is more interesting to me. You're talking about having two brothers, opposing each other in the sports biggest rivalry in a position where P.K can score a crucial goal from the blue line vs. his brother, or Malcom can stun his brother with a phenomenal save. NBC is going to eat this up in a couple of years, watch.

The only way NBC eats it up is if PK gets traded to Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago, Philly, NYR, or Washington. Montreal doesn't exist in the NBC landscape.

The only way NBC eats it up is if PK gets traded to Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago, Philly, NYR, or Washington. Montreal doesn't exist in the NBC landscape.

You're right about that but still, you have to think that the thought of having Montreal as formidable team makes NBC and the NHL salivate. Maybe a little fuel to the Bruins, Habs rivalry down the road is a step in the right direction.

You're right about that but still, you have to think that the thought of having Montreal as formidable team makes NBC and the NHL salivate. Maybe a little fuel to the Bruins, Habs rivalry down the road is a step in the right direction.

I don't that NBC cares. They aren't interested in Canadian teams. As a fan, I think it's awesome. But NBC is about expanding viewership in the US.