GDT: 1/22/2024 Vegas GKs @ Devils, 7:00 pm, MSGSN

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 hour ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

I think Toffoli caught wind that we're all pissed Yegor is filling the net and had something to say about that

I'm surprised there's not more questions being asked about Shango's deployment when he was here. The questions would be is he as streaky as Toffoli? Streaky is one thing, but if you're potting 25-35 a year that's pretty good even if you're off and on. Shar is shooting at 19% right now and on the top line in CGY. Could hit 30. 

I don't know. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RizzMB30 said:

I'm surprised there's not more questions being asked about Shango's deployment when he was here. The questions would be is he as streaky as Toffoli? Streaky is one thing, but if you're potting 25-35 a year that's pretty good even if you're off and on. Shar is shooting at 19% right now and on the top line in CGY. Could hit 30. 

I don't know. 

19% is pretty high (Toffoli is at 15.5%).  Wouldn’t surprise me much if Sharangovich slows up, but even if he does, he might hit 30 this year indeed.