READ HERE WHERE THE DEVILS ARE PLAYING

sheeps

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey the good thing about hanging with Jiggy Puff is now I'd be SURE to lean his way with the hand with the Stanley Cup ring on it during warmups :evil:

since it looks like no hockey this year we don't want him losing his edge right ?? Just don't take no one else's job !!

I can only imagine.. I got to hold the 95 ring once cause Mike Levine was in the old Staten Island Hooters trying to pick up one of the waitress who knew me and the lil ex, who were there at the time... so of course she had him come to us so we could oogle the ring while he tried (and failed :P) to oogle the waitress... ahhh well this thread went 7 pages before I blew it up :P

!!!@@@!!!PUCK BUNNY ALERT!!!@@@!!!

Marty looks really good in that picture...

:wub:

BTW, thanks Swede!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

RD! :o Tsk, tsk!

j/k :P

He does look scrumptious, doesn't he? I don't think we get to see them in street clothes often enough. Plus, the fluffy hair is too cute! :wub: It's usually plastered down.

OK, I think I'm done for now. :whistling:

Sorry I don't have a source, but here's an update on our Devils from ESPN boards:

Wed Dec 22 2004 - Devils' defenseman Paul Martin registered two assists in Fribourg's 3-3 tie with Lausanne in Swiss hockey action Tuesday. Former L.A. King forward Marko Tuomainen scored two goals for Laussane in the contest.

Patrik Elias is leaving the Czech Republic to play in Russia. Elias, who had been Znojmo's leading scorer, will skate for Metallurg in the RSL after Christmas.

Martin Brodeur has apparently turned down an offer to play for Omsk of the RSL. He was allegedly offered $300,000 per month to tend goal for Jaromir Jagr's Russian club.

John Madden has left HIFK of the Finnish Elite Leauge. He played in only three games without registering a point.