Where's Jamie Signing?

langsgirl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hopin' for you, lg!!!

But bring "protection" in case of you-know-what...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHA no way... im skipping the pill that week.. i wanna father his child thru his intense gaze :) I just have to warn my boyfriend before hand so if im pregnant he will know i didnt cheat!

Yes he was in WO yesterday.  My family went and got a few pics signed.  There was no line.  He apparently has a deal with Premio (italian food) company.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

interesting... glad ur family got to take pics and thanks for responding even tho i didnt get it till it was too late :)

at least i can go next week.

He will be at:  Chester Shoprite

Rt 206

Chester NJ

November 5: 4-6 pm

November 6: 10-12 pm

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy sh!t, I am at the Chester Shop Rite like almost every day, I live in the area.

Matter of fact I just came back from there like 2 hrs ago. I didn't see anything posted, but I kinda wasn't looking. I'll check it out!

I'm sure he'll be inside. I was in there tonight(buying Incredible's PopTarts) and I have to say it's pretty funny because they have this big poster of him at the front of the store by the doors, of him holding the Cup and underneath it reads "Premio Sausage" hahahahahahaha Sorry for the Dirty thought but that just struck me so friggin funny! Anyways, I won't be there, I have a candle demo to go to! Oh well

Good one PK. I hate those baskets. I just can't see spending $75 and more on a BASKET! No matter how nice, it's still just a basket. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but at least candles you can smell and they make for a nice (sexy) atmosphere. Eh whatever. I also have to go to one called Home Interiors I've never been, have you heard anything about this one? I know I know I'm getting off topic sorry back to Langenbrunner's sausage! :evil::ph34r:

Just got back... wow hes cute.. im in love all over:) He signed my jersey.. and my tank top that gomer and pando signed.. and made a picture card out to me and i got my picture whooohooo.. ill post it when i load it.

I met 4belle... soo cute... she was so excited and pretty much at the front of the line :)

I just noticed that in the picture Jamie signed for everyone he has a big scab on his nose.

and i know gomersgirl brought this up .. but i am quite disturbed by the Premio add on the picture....

Its like they are teasing me... if Jamie was Italian.. im guessing he isnt..since langenbrunner doesnt sound it... but if he were.. id have been expectin much more at this meet and greet...

Real Italian Sausage real italian taste...

sick sick premio minds.

Edited by langsgirl