Is Anyone Going To Toronto?

Ally

I am!!!!!!!! :P I leave Thursday morning (ahhh! 7 AM flight!) and I come back on Monday. Anyone else going????????????? It should be funnnnnn! It's friesen up there, but it should be fun ;) Will you guys miss me??????? Haha.... I'll be gone for 5 whole days! :o Who's gonna take over talking about Jimbo while I'm gone? Haha. I'll have the laptop, but I don't think I'll use except maybe at night when I'm staring out the window to see if the Devils are back from the game yet. Hahahhaah!

Coooool! I'm soooo excited. I've never been there before! I think I got nosebleed seats, but they costed like 300 bucks a piece! Haha :P

Ally and everyone else who are going to Toronto~ have a great time! There are guys outside the ACC who push these "rickshaw" things (kind of like human taxis.) Anyway, one of the guys noticed our Devils jerseys~ it turns out he is Colin White's cousin. He had pictures of himself with Colin and the Cup. He's a huge Devils fan, so look for him (they are few and far between in that city.)

Toronto is a beautiful city with very friendly people. It's not their fault that their team is the Leafs! Enjoy!

YOU should go to the game Niedsfan! Cry -- say your mother would take you/buy you a ticket (insert whatever excuse she's giving you) if it was some gay Christmas Spectacular! Tell her she's stunting your development with this bias against hockey! So is your dad the kind of guy you could get on your side and talk your mom into going? Or vice versa?

hmm...so why is it I think you should go to this game anyhow? Maybe you dont even want to? i think I'm getting excited about tonights game...which I'm not going to so who am I to talk?

Hey Niedergirl if you knock off my sister, you can come with me!!!!!! :D

ii so ttoally would go but my life stinks so i cant! *wink wink*

seriously tho, i REALLY wanna go to a game, i mean more than anything, i would sell my HAIR to go to a game, i would give up my NIEDERMAYER JERSEY to go to a game!!

i mean I REALLY WANNA GO TO A GAME!!!

Kovy, that's $300 CANADIEN.

So actually, that's a great deal.

Heh. Heh.

Actually, no, they were $300 American. We had to buy it through our hotel since there's no other way to get em! And since we're American, umm, we got ripped haha! ;)

it COSTED you $300. You deserve to get ripped. I went there last year (back end of a home-and-home) and the tickets were $50 US or so and lower portion of the upper bowl at ACC. How could your tickets cost more than your flight!?

dude! it was 82 bucks face value, but the hotel got it through a broker so it was more. It was either pay the 300 per ticket, or don't go to the game, so :P

Yup! They're not that good though, I was in the third tier. They're def not as good as like Paige, Rusty, or that other girl's. They take me forever to get up, but I'll get around to it, I guess...