ECHL Kelly Cup Finals

RowdyFan42

I will be there on Friday...maybe Saturday (if they win game 3).

GO TITANS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here. Do you know if there's a good chance of them finally selling out? I'm planning on buying the tickets at the box office before the game because I'm going with a group of friends and we don't know how many people are going yet, and the last thing we want is to drive over there to find out they're sold out.

I think your best bet is too call them before you leave to reserve tickets. Just in case!!!

I bought a $300 flex plan for my brother and his kids and all they have too do is call 1-2 hours on game day and they set aside tickets for that night. Get a head count before you leave and call.

On Q104 this morning, Jim Kerr, I think is the morning guy, got me all excited because he said good news for hockey fans and I immediately thought it was something about and end to the lockout. But instead it was to talk about the Titans which was cool too. He congratulated the Titans on their two game to none lead in the series and rooted for their victory.

party ?

taligate ?

hang out ?

socializing with hockey fans ?

I WANT DETAILS :P

I know I and Brian are at least going... could be others

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My friend told me he heard on the radio yesterday that you can get a mohawk done by one of the Titans players (Jeff Smith) before the game and they let you in for free. Other than that, still no clue what they are doing at this party thing.

nice to see the power of the Flyer Choke runs organization-wide :D

I have to admit I'm taking a liking to this Mackay goalie (even though his name is spelled wrong :P)....he's feisty and plays like me !

Mackay played shaky on Friday night.  I think thats why Trenton relaxed late in the 3rd period.

all the more reason he reminds me of me... he makes the same kinda mistakes I do :lol:

The Everblades scored a goal in each of the first two periods to take a 2-0 lead, but the Titans came roaring back with five straight goals in the final frame to win, 5-2.

http://trentontitans.com/display_story.asp?sid=327&lg=1

Just One More

Titans Rally to Defeat Everblades, 5-2;

Trenton now leads series, 3-2

The Trenton Titans mounted an improbable comeback Monday night, scoring give unanswered goals in the final twenty minutes of play, to defeat the Florida Everblades 5-2 in front of 4,939 fans at Sovereign Bank Arena. With the victory, the Titans now lead the best-of-seven ECHL Kelly Cup Finals series, 3-2, and are just one victory away from the first Kelly Cup in the six-year history of the organization.

Down 2-0 at the beginning of the third period, Trenton summoned the hockey gods for a championship miracle, and had its prayers answered.

Leon Hayward, scoreless since May 7th, tallied the Titans first of the night at 2:52 in the third period. The third-year forward collected a turnover at the Titans blue line, then dashed the length of the ice and beat Florida goalie Tyler MacKay with a backhander.

Trenton then tied the contest when Stephen Wood launched a slapshot past MacKay for his fourth of the playoffs at 8:36.

Just 1:50 later, B.J. Abel accepted a Nick Deschenes pass and wristed home what would eventually become the game-winning goal, giving the Titans a 3-2 lead. Scott Bertoli also earned an assist on the play, and with it his 24th point of the playoffs.

Hayward, however, wasn

well most of them were.... I can't help it... I took a liking to the other goalie :P

and I still have issues rooting within the Flyer orginization!