Rangers Done?

Devil Boy

I'm not being harsh on Neuwy. He deserves what I'm saying from going like 23 games with 1 god damn goal. If you are really a goal scorer like ppl claim he is, he puts that puck past Kolzig. It's that god damn simple.

Good in the postseason? In 1999 he was. Last year, ok he did have some kind of virus. In 2000 he was sh!t! He did absolutely NOTHINGGGGGGG against us and I remember Thorne repeatly saying "Dallas needs Neuwy to wake up."

I'm sorry but I'm not giving this loser a break till he shows me something, or is outta here. I'm done being optimistic with him.

Nieuwendyk isn't a goal scorer, he's only scored 497 NHL goals. I think you're right NJay.. you know better than he does. He's not a goal scorer.

He said in the game recap that he shot it where he wanted to shoot it. It was a very well placed shot, Kolzig just got the glove on it.

Don't worry, he'll be proving you wrong in April.. oh, and news flash, Kovalev's not coming to the Devils.