Boston Vs Nj Game thread!

DevilMinder

sherry Ross(for as much as an idiot as she is) had a good article in NYDaily News today about how the Devils have been playing playoff hockey since October with all these low scoring games and come playoff time they will be worn out.

Yeah, for proof of this, see 1998, 1999 & 2000 Dallas Stars! :P

It's a hard way to play, but if the team has fully bought into it, they will play it and play it well, and frustrate the heck out of the other teams. The Boston announcers kept whining about how ugly this type of game is, but at the end they finally admitted that it's beautiful to Devils' fans. And as a Stars fan and Devils' fan, I can confirm that!

BTW, the Boston announcers were really bad. Their comments about the Devils were mostly negative & sarcastic right up to the end. How about a little professionalism?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LAST FIVE MINUTES - TURNOVER ICING, TURNOVER ICING????

I was having a freaking heart attack in the last three minutes! The Bruins/Thornton were all over our goal mouth like a cheap suit! .... :unsure: uhh...or some such metaphore :lol:

I thought Stevens was wonderful last night :evil: but you know no one else sems to have...even Chico was saying it was Madden (as good as Scott Stevens is disgust.gif Madden knows he needs help) But at least as he was replaying a FABULOUS Marty save he had to backpeddal and say "OOOOOOOoooooooo - that was Scotty Stevens who made that - he made three goood blocks and there were two right there!" :evil: I'm so proud... smilegah.gif

so is this a kissing Devil? shy.gif

PK, BFett is Kyy, not KD. As Tri said the style is Kyy even if he pathetically tries to disguise it in a twelve-year old's writing. The arguments are Kyyish except he hasn't touched his main lightning rods Marty and Nieds yet (another pathetic attempt at disguising his true identity). Some arguments he makes are unique to him too (like the Neil Smith quote about "Who was I gonna buy the Sharks?" a while back, while I'm sure he's not the only one that remembers it he's the only one I ever have seen use the quote in an argument in over 3 years of posting). I've seen too many Kyy posts to recognize this and also enough KD posts to know this is not anywhere close to his "style". This is a truly pathetic, obsessed individual not worth anyone's time or trouble.

Besides, even if there was any doubt BFett was Kyy (which there isn't for me), we know Kyy has posted here on other aliases before, we don't know that KD has, so that alone should make you lean towards Kyy even if you weren't sure.