El Toro!

NJCroMag

Sounds pretty impressive; I may just have to check that out next year before it gets too rough from lack of maintenance (like you didn't see me saying that coming :whistling:). I think I'm still looking forward more to The Voyage (admittedly the theming and name behind it are on the cheesier side IMO) though it's a real haul for me to get to (and even moreso for all you Jerseyites ;)). For anyone that notes that the Voyage press release's claims of records obviously aren't true with El Toro's announcement, well, obviously the Voyage was announced sooner (around 2 1/2 months ago now). :P

Anymore coaster threads and Googer is gonna hit 100 posts!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: That may be true and if you wanted to make it happen even quicker, some threads asking about HDTV and home theater (especially if one was to ask about calibrations and / or home theater PC's) could probably get that milestone to happen within a week or two. :boogie:

• 8 months later...

Bump, I hear this should be opening soon as it's now testing. :) I can also now speak from firsthand experience that The Voyage at Holiday World is incredible, especially at midnight with a new moon (of course meaning that you can't see a thing) :clap:, and I suspect will end up being the better of the two rides overall. :P

Edit: Changed URL for video to one that should work better for more people (though I'd rather there was no music myself :P).

Edited by Googer

and people ask why i am scared to go back on Kingda Ka...

its not fun sitting in the car while its broken down and them launching you without doing a test run.. im seriously traumatized from it.. I know it was like 7 seconds.. but still..it seemed like 2 minutes cause i wanted to just get off and let them test it.!