Once Upon A Time, There Lived A Village Idiot!

Devil Boy

Was this :joker: even at the game?

His write up today doesnt have any highlights of last nights game.

No score, nothing mentioned of the two goals scored by Friesen, nor by the newly called up player, Mike Rupp, who could have had a hat trick, had he not shot the puck off a high stick. :evilcry: How about that 6 goal outbust? Isn't he always raking the DEVS over the coals due to lack of scoring? I guess 6 goals in a game means nothing. (N)Єverson is always 1st to write about the negatives :puke: but hardly anything is ever written when something possitive happens to the team.

I'm sure he must be thrilled about the Rangers 5-1 outburst last night, though!

He is the proverbial BUTT WIPE!!!

When I read his stupid article, I couldn't believe he was still harping on the non concussion that Tverdovsky had. (N)Єverson can't just get over it even with Tverdovsky telling him the tests excluded the possibility that he had a concussion.

Never mind the great stories of a rookie coming up scoring two goals in his first NHL game on his birthday yet, and the two fastest goals by one player in Devils history.

(N)Єverson wouldn't know a real story even if it bit him in the ass! :blink:

As much as I hate to even slightly defend (N)Єverson, I saw the late print edition of the Post. And it had a decent game wrap-up with few nasty insinuations. It was what you might expect from a beat reporter. So I'm not sure what happened but there is a real version floating around out there.

It seems all writers have taken to taking pot shots at the team for something or other. I used to like Sherry Ross until I read her article on Sunday. After that little number on Burns and the team I'm starting to wonder if she's taken to sharing notes with (N)Єverson.