Did Marty get married?

chloe2744

i wish i could upload it but arghh..i retarded tonight....and yes, she's actually very pretty...

Back when that pic was taken, in your avatar, there must have been half a thread about what Marty was thinking in it. :evil:

where's the damn thing to add a pic? The one on the top of the post thingy needs a url...hmmwhy can't i just upload one..

Not all forums have pic attachment capabilities activated.

well geeeeezzz!!!!!! I just tried to cut and paste...didn't work..ahh welll :doh1:

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?act...&cmd=si&img=404

marty's family....sans anna....

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?act...&cmd=si&img=402

marty and geneveive at the world championships...

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?act...&cmd=si&img=403

Marty and his family..again..i have more but i'm too lazy right now....oo and i also have shirtless naslund, but yeah..that's my sick obsession......

ughh it's scary how much they look like bro/sis....shudders.... :blink:

Ah thanks. I've actually seen these now that I look at them.

The Naslund pic you can keep to yourself, or post it (linked! :P) in the NLD thread for the enjoyment of the other ladies.

So your username is after Marty's daughter? If so, never thought of that!

So your username is after Marty's daughter? If so, never thought of that!

No I was looking at something that had the name "annabelle" when i was stuck thinking of a name... :doh1:

Tealngrey asked me to post this article:

In his father's footsteps.

The two gardiens de but slowly wandered the piazzas of central Turin yesterday with Brodeur's girlfriend, Genevieve, and three sons, 10-year-old Anthony and the 9-year-old twins, William and Jeremy, drinking in the atmosphere of a gritty, historic city trying hard to host the world.

hmm the CBC did a feature on Denis Broduer and were following him around Turin..they showed the boys and him at games but not Geneveive....Well at least he didn't get married...

If i had to guess i would say he meant the Evange-look-alike...Geneveive...by glancing at that article it mentioned all the people that coincided with Marty's original comments being home with his wife, dad, and kids...it mentions her in that article so putting 2 and 2 together...i'd say he meant her...who knows though..

i would have liked to see the special with brodeur's dad but they do not have it on the cbc website.

The segment was only a few minutes long, it talked about his experience in the Cortine d'ampennzo olypmics..how he won his medal on;y a few miles from where Marty was playing..showed him taking some pictures of the scenery and of Marty..and showed his grandsons..I taped it!! :rolleyes:

I think Genevieve is so pretty. But I thought Mel was too. Marty has fantastic taste ... :saddevil: if only he could just keep his Johnson in his breezers :(

EDIT: :o :o

TWO IN A ROW... (see naughty lil devs thread -- or not :P )

:rant: Daaammmmmmmm thatsammy curse! :rant:

Edited by Darwindog