Gas Prices III

sammyk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its a little more in north but the shell in my town got bought recently and they have been cheaper then Shell used to be...

I never used them before they got bought.. they were always pricey...

Ironically.. before they were bought..they were owned by my good friends dad...haha.. now that hes gone i buy there. go figure.

This is pretty niftyJust enter your zip code in the site below, and it tells you which gas stations have the cheapest prices (and the highest) on gas in your zip code area. It's updated every evening.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

I think south is generally cheaper then north jersey sammy... i just got lucky,... the shell station right around the corner that i NEVER ever went to cause it was so expensive..got bought, and now they seem to be the cheapest around...

ironically..when i never went cause it was pricey.. it was my good friends dad who owned it..as soon as he was out.. I was in!

This is pretty niftyJust enter your zip code in the site below, and it tells you which gas stations have the cheapest prices (and the highest) on gas in your zip code area. It's updated every evening.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

Yah someone here just sent this to us here at work...it reminded me of this thread...shoulda posted the link I guess.

1.035 in Montreal and it is cheaper in Ontario due to those provincial taxes.

I assume that is per liter...or litre.

It jumped 15 cents down here overnight. Last night I passed by my usual place and it was 2.44 and I figured I'll just buy some today figuring the worst it could be is 2.49 but as usual I made the wrong decision. Today it was 2.59. :evilcry:

Canadians get gas by the liter. $1.035/liter comes out to about $3.92/gallon, and that's in Canadian money. Conversion to US dollars puts it at about $3.39.

So god damn expensive!!!!!! The gas price is 0.59 ten years ago. It doubled since then. At the past, 20 bucks (CAN dollar) will almost make the tank full, but it is half full these days. Sigh.....

Wow, 2.75? For regular?

dd15, you haven't filled up in 8 days? Lucky!!

Actually wait, I don't fill up much more often either. :D

Well I thought I had filled up since then, but it was the most recent receipt I found on my floor.

I live on campus and I drive to dallas to work once or twice a week at most so I don't use too much. I do have to fill up next time I drive though