If this dosen't get you pumped for the playoffs

Devilish34

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awesome. I'm seriously pumped for the playoffs now. On this other board I go to everyone is going on Detroit to win it all and the finals to be Detroit and Carolina or something. I'm REALLY hoping White is alright and comes back for the game against Montreal.

With this kind of momentum I think we should call ourselves the underdogs considering what we've been through this season.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.

Edited by DevilMan

Wow, I'm an idiot. Totally forgot to put the link.

I didn't say that. :P:)

Yeah, info did a great job on that one. Good music choice, I like the aged photo effect and he changes scene on the upbeats. And I've always envied his titling ability.

However, I've stopped re-living past successes before the playoffs. My brother and I watched the 1995 final and 2000 final just before the 2001 playoffs to get us ready for the playoffs. Bad karma. Plus I'm hyped up enough as it is. I want the playoffs to start tomorrow. :)

The first video is killer just to hear Gary Thorne? SCREAM shot save Brodeur! to start the thing followed by Marshall to Friesen. The Ledger quotes are a nice touch. Plus I can't get enough of seeing Gomer fly onto the top of the pile after the '00 cup. He's like a freaking superball.

Personally this video got me pumped up a lot more. The choice of music is a lot better.

It was made by njdevils_info.

Agreed 100%. This video wasn't too bad, however I prefer the njdevils.info montages more.

I've been pumped for the playoffs ever since our little winning streak began. All of these wins against the top teams in the Conference definitely contribute to this positive and eager atmosphere.

I can't fvcking wait!

Edited by American_Psycho

Thorne: Will he pass it up front? GOALLLLL!!!! No! No!

Clement: Yes. Yes.

Thorne: The goal light didnt come on. He didnt get the goal...

:) cheers :koolaid:

As bad as they are, it will still be weird not hearing playoff hockey from Thorne/Clement... it was a love/hate relationship. I think because Im use to Doc being reg seasons, and Thorne/Clement calling our important games... Hope Doc and JD can get that out of my head.

Edited by aylbert

Personally this video got me pumped up a lot more. The choice of music is a lot better.

It was made by njdevils_info.

That video is great as well; the choice of music fits, even though I don't like Linkin Park that much. Good choice of clips and images, really gets me pumped, I still like the other though, with Never Gonna Stop. With this win streak we ain't stopping for NOTHING!!!

BTW the forums attached to LGD.. are a train wreck!!

Yes they are.

Does the video still work. :pray: It starts normal and after the "Oh What a Night" screen, it ends.

Yes I just ran it.

You should be able to save it to your computer if you wish.

Right click save target as.