Devils @ NY Rangers OGT: 4/26 7pm

hattrick

:boogie: Let's Go Devils! :boogie:

:pray: Score early. It'll take the fans right out of the game. And take away the early advantage of home ice. :pray:

:pray: Take control of the defensive zone. Spend more time in the Rags offensive end tonight. :pray:

:pray: Take advantage of your PP chances and have a kick ass PK tonight. :pray:

:pray: Keep the front of the net clear for Marty. If he can see it, he can stop it. :pray:

:pray: Once you get a lead, don't sit on it. (Thought that happened a bit in game 2.) :pray:

:pray: Devils fans, be proud and be LOUD! :pray:

My nephew is going the the game and wearing Devils colors!! He won't be quieted!! :burn::dizzy::fight:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first ten minutes are going to be vital tonight. If the Devils can get through that and score the first goal again they have a great chance to win this game. As long as they stay disciplined and play their game the Devs will be all right.

Lets put another nail in the coffin tonight. I don't want the Rangers to have any sense of hope this series.

Go Devils! They will win!

So if I am right, White is out, Jagr is in, correct? Also is Lundqvist, Rucinsky, and Kasperititas playing as well?

The Devils will need to come out strong, hit hard and gain an early lead, establish the defensive game plan. Get the crowd out of the game and frustrate the Rangers. The start of this game will be key to how the rest of the game plays out.

:evil: Gomer gets a goal to get us jump started in the first ten minutes---we then play Devils Hockey and lock down the Rangers for the following 50 minutes, then an empty net goal by Madden!!!! Devils Win 2-0! Edited by lgmamazin

Jagr is dressed and skating, word is hes gonna give it a go

To bad it wont make a difference. Pando is going to be all over that like white on rice.

The Devils will administer a fine ass whipping on the Rangers tonight. I cant wait to hear the crap thats going to spew out of Renney's mouth tonight.