BREAKING NEWS from Edmonton

LOTCB

Gary Bettman will announce the following changes for the 2006 Stanley Cup Finals:

1. Chris Pronger, Steve Staios, Jaroslev Spacek AND Marc-Andre Bergeron will all sit out most of the Finals to appease the ever bitching, metrosexual coach of the Carolina Whalers, Peter Laviolette. "We want the Canes to feel right at home after the Eastern Conference Finals" said Gary Bettman.

2. A team if eskimos have arrived in Edmonton to work with the team at Rexall Place for Games 3, 4 and 6, to ensure that the ice is super cold and super perfect. Says Bettman "I heard Laviolette's moaning and groaning from Manhattan from the Buffalo series, and even though I am sure Buffalo wanted a better ice surface for themselves because their game is predicated on speed, so we do not understand why Peter is moaned about this so much. We want to make sure Peter is calm in the Finals and gets what he wants"

:rolleyes:

Don't mind me, just getting 2 last jabs on at the Canes. I'm done now! :lol:

Edited by LOTCB

Wow, lots of edmonton supporters...GO CANES!! *runs away quickly*

F all this sh!t! Let's go Oilers! Bring back Fuhr! Now they have NO CHANCE,RIGHT!Well screw you all.Screw Staten Island,screw Dancin Larry.They were down 2 on San Jose,down 1 to Detroit.Hurricanes are such a great team huh? Well let's see bitches.Markkanen should start.Just tighen up the defense,thats all.They can score on this team.Get game 2 and it's tied.The great Hurricane organization needs a cup,right?Screw Hartford,an awful place to watch hockey.You see these Whalers fans in the stands and it's time for a reality check.YOU'RE TEAM MOVED IDIOTS! No parade in the metropolis of Hartford Conn. if they Hurricanes somehow happened to win.Losers wake up.The only cup these idiots know is the nextel cup in phoney baloney nascar racing.Sitting in the sun watching idiots go around and around.Screw the south.Just remember who won the civil war...we could come back again.Down with the south............Stay tuned for more.

F all this sh!t! Let's go Oilers! Bring back Fuhr! Now they have NO CHANCE,RIGHT!Well screw you all.Screw Staten Island,screw Dancin Larry.They were down 2 on San Jose,down 1 to Detroit.Hurricanes are such a great team huh? Well let's see bitches.Markkanen should start.Just tighen up the defense,thats all.They can score on this team.Get game 2 and it's tied.The great Hurricane organization needs a cup,right?Screw Hartford,an awful place to watch hockey.You see these Whalers fans in the stands and it's time for a reality check.YOU'RE TEAM MOVED IDIOTS! No parade in the metropolis of Hartford Conn. if they Hurricanes somehow happened to win.Losers wake up.The only cup these idiots know is the nextel cup in phoney baloney nascar racing.Sitting in the sun watching idiots go around and around.Screw the south.Just remember who won the civil war...we could come back again.Down with the south............Stay tuned for more.

:rolleyes:

Down 2 games with really no hope.I'm not giving up.Take 2 in Edmonton and they are rigt back in ! C'mon boys beat this team!

The Oilers need to go about it the same way they did against San Jose. Granted without Rolly this will be much more difficult to accomplish, Oilers need to come out in Game 1 firing on all cylinders....need to skate well right away....use the ice surface to their advantage and get some PP opportunities and get the lead right away...and if in the worst case scnario the Oil get behind in Game 3...stay disciplined...keep Carolina off the PP as much as possible...I think the Oilers will win Game 3...one game at a time...

LET'S GO OILERS!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Edmonton just needs to realize that they are not going to win is all... :P

Seriously though I think they will win next game after such a crappy loss...