Vote For The Bad Sportsmanship Awards

aduncan8434

I've not had a Spamburger, but I have had grilled Spam and cheese sandwiches. The thing with making a Spamburger is that you have to go all out and get the lettuce and tomatoes and maybe onions if that's what you're into, otherwise it's just a waste of a hamburger bun.

I've not had a Spamburger, but I have had grilled Spam and cheese sandwiches. The thing with making a Spamburger is that you have to go all out and get the lettuce and tomatoes and maybe onions if that's what you're into, otherwise it's just a waste of a hamburger bun.

C'mon, you've never had a plain hamburger?

The foremost expert on hamburgers and not a trimming to be found:

wimpy-thumb.gif

Peter Zezel was a human SPAMburger :P

I can't stand people who come in and talk about their little website and add nothing else to the board... at least post around and SAY SOMETHING

don't walk into the guy's house and start raiding the damn fridge!!!!

Personal Pet Peeve!! :rant:

C'mon, you've never had a plain hamburger?

The foremost expert on hamburgers and not a trimming to be found:

But there's a difference. A plain hamburger is just fine, but Spam needs help. Plain Spam is a little TOO plain.

don't walk into the guy's house and start raiding the damn fridge!!!!

Dude, got any Blue in the fridge?

Dude, got any Blue in the fridge?

NO :P

But at least you asked !! :clap:

I'm waiting for my friend Sara from Ottawa to decide to come down to get me more molson :D

But there's a difference. A plain hamburger is just fine, but Spam needs help. Plain Spam is a little TOO plain.

Yes but the bread is supposed to be the help since normally you wouldn't eat it like that (I think). Maybe you can put ketchup on it?

Yes but the bread is supposed to be the help since normally you wouldn't eat it like that (I think). Maybe you can put ketchup on it?

Bread is just... bread. The only way you're going to get me even remotely excited about the kind of bread it comes on is if Panera starts making Spam sandwiches.

(And since it's Panera, they'd put veggies on it too.)

Yuk to spam. The only time I have had Spam was in school dinners. They used to try to feed us spam fritters (spam battered (a la fish) and deep fried), possibly the most disgusting thing ever. I went hungry a lot during those schooldays.