Recent Observations

sammyk

So going back to the original hi-jack....US Airways are a bunch fvckwits. My friends who didn't make their flight connectiion in Philadelphia, because their flight from Miami was delayed...now have to spend the night in the airport along with a lot of other passengers, because US Airways have run out of hotels in the ENTIRE city of Philadelphia. Apparently US Air didn't plan for there being thunderstorms today (ahead of the cold front).

Moral of the story, never fly US Airways, and don't let other epople book with them.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So going back to the original hi-jack....US Airways are a bunch fvckwits. My friends who didn't make their flight connectiion in Philadelphia, because their flight from Miami was delayed...now have to spend the night in the airport along with a lot of other passengers, because US Airways have run out of hotels in the ENTIRE city of Philadelphia. Apparently US Air didn't plan for there being thunderstorms today (ahead of the cold front).

Moral of the story, never fly US Airways, and don't let other epople book with them.

Yah, they suck. I've only flown the predecessor, USAir and that was a long time ago.

Why yes it is! lol.

Told ya I know my sh!t! :evil:

Then again there aren't that many of them around. :P

Problem is your hijacking skills are lacking. You can't just interject with a random thought/question. It has to have SOME remote connection with at least one of the posts and THEN it goes off on a tangent from there.

really? :noclue:

I was watching The Ringer yesterday. Hilarious movie with some great quotables....

"I can count to potato" post-909-1154176484_thumb.jpg :rofl:

The only 5 comics I ever considered good enough to "buy" (by which I mean download from limewire) are:

-Seinfeld

-David Cross

-sigh, Dane Cook

-Patton Oswalt

-Bill Hicks

No love for Eddie Izzard? "Dress to Kill" is one of the best comedy routines I've ever seen, start-to-finish.

...and what's with the "sigh" before Dane Cook? :huh:

Yes really. :angry:

:giggle:

My name is Lance, and I like nuts!

:hah:

:rofl:post-909-1154200463_thumb.jpg

:rant:

post-909-1154200570_thumb.jpg

Edited by Masked Fan

• 1 month later...
Now here's an interesting one. I was checking out the progress of my dad's house down here and around the corner a kid was operating an electric lawn edger. The thing was pretty much the same height as him and he was struggling causing sparks to fly everywhere. Judging by the height he could not have been more than say 6 or 7. Would you let your kid operate this machine? See pic below:

post-19-1154040470_thumb.jpg

So, I went to take more progress pics of my dads house and this kid was at it again. No adults in site. I am guessing the kid is between 4.5-5 feet tall based on how how high he came up to his front door as I drove by so maybe he is older than I thought originally. Then I saw him with a lawn mower. His head was at the top of the handle. Now the hand was high since it was being pushed ( you know how it goes up when you push it and site lower when at rest) and he had his head lowered too but damn what a pain.

With that said their lawn doesn't look so bad. I guess he does a good job.

BOINKBOINK..

STOP!...............................

hammertime.....

I don't know actually