where can i buy a brodeur jersey?

mikepopowich

i've been searching online for a brodeur jersey and all i can find are the jerseys with no name. the only one that i came across is the canadian jersey, which i might buy, but was just wondering if anyone knows where to order a jersey? Thanks much. i espec need one now that i'll be going to the garden in feb ;0)

Buy a Jersey that you can customize and just put his name on the back. Haha that's what I do. :-P

Thanks for your help. That's what I did with my yankees jersey when i wanted to put Mattingly's number on it, but i went to I think that Yankees store to customize it. Where do you go to customize a hockey jersey, i don't think there are any nhl stores near the bronx, maybe in Manhattan. Would a sporting goods store do it? Thanks again. I was thinking that I might buy a couple of jerseys, because there are quite a few players that I would like to have on there, like stevens, langenbrunner or gionta.

Thanks for your help. That's what I did with my yankees jersey when i wanted to put Mattingly's number on it, but i went to I think that Yankees store to customize it. Where do you go to customize a hockey jersey, i don't think there are any nhl stores near the bronx, maybe in Manhattan. Would a sporting goods store do it? Thanks again. I was thinking that I might buy a couple of jerseys, because there are quite a few players that I would like to have on there, like stevens, langenbrunner or gionta.

Omg you're a Yankee fan. You just SOOO made my day. Cheers to you. :cheers:

But back to your question, if you get the Devils Den catalogue you should be able to buy a customized jersey. That's what I'm having my mom do for a very late x-mas gift. :-P

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

rivercitysports.com is a good place too

You can't really go wrong with them or the aforementioned icejerseys.com

• 6 months later...

Modells sells a boat load of Brodeur jerseys, ebay, ect ect..i usually by plain jerseys and get their names & numbers put on the back...saves some money!

i have a jersey with everyone BUT gomez's autograph on it (which is awesome) ha

if you live in jersey you can get one at sports authority or modells, i got my brodeur jersey there, but they will only have brodeur noone else. For any player go to reebok.com, i got my madden jersey there, and i had a discount code so it was only 80 bucks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.