Pictures.

LA03

No new camera....well newish i suppose...i just never used the neweish camera because i was too cheap to buy really good digital cam batteries.....lol

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the camera came with good batteries..but my youngest got ahold of them and threw them in my parents toilet...I don't know..I could have replaced them easily but there is just something tjhat bothers me about paying 16.97 for 4 lithium batteries at walmart when dollar store ones are 4 for a dollar.......

(don't make fun of me..:()

Wait, so they were the same size as AA batteries? If so then you usually aren't required to use Lithium batteries. Alkaline would have been just as good, just wouldn't have last as long as the lithium but long enough for regular use. What kind of camera?

it's a sony cybershot

Random from my phone.....which actually seems to take decent pics

post-795-1190328535_thumb.jpg

post-795-1190328549_thumb.jpg

post-795-1190328570_thumb.jpg

Edited by annabelle

Got sent this pic of one of the new devils from my coworker, it was some kind of family gathering...

post-795-1190329437_thumb.jpg

it's a sony cybershot

Random from my phone.....which actually seems to take decent pics

post-795-1190328535_thumb.jpg

post-795-1190328549_thumb.jpg

post-795-1190328570_thumb.jpg

Three beer cups....hmmmmm....let's see that's about $50 according to my calculations.... :rolleyes:

You in the 300 level? I missed ths one...had to work a double.

The three cups shot was taken right before the end of the first, it was strange actually PAYING for beer at a hockey game at the MTS..bah

You didn't miss much

The three cups shot was taken right before the end of the first, it was strange actually PAYING for beer at a hockey game at the MTS..bah

You didn't miss much

Yeah, I was pretty sure that didn't reflect your "whole game" consumption! :giggle:

Yeah, some co-workers were telling me it wasn't a great game. Couldn't have been as bad as that scrimmage last year with the Oilers/Yotes!

That's true, last year was BRUTAL, i felt dirty for buying those tickets when I'm sure there was a bunch of gang kids having a road hockey game somewhere in the north end I could have partaking in....There was actually some HAMMERED guy wearing a Flyers jersey that kept it entertaining until he got booted out for smoking a cigar, all the while yelling that he wasn't smoking...that was fun

That's true, last year was BRUTAL, i felt dirty for buying those tickets when I'm sure there was a bunch of gang kids having a road hockey game somewhere in the north end I could have partaking in....There was actually some HAMMERED guy wearing a Flyers jersey that kept it entertaining until he got booted out for smoking a cigar, all the while yelling that he wasn't smoking...that was fun

Of course, had to be a Flyers fan! :lol:

That's exactly what I said...

I saw that at Circuit City -- kind of cool. But I had a gigantic birthday -- :unsure: but this IS for the family...

Most digital cameras take good pics does size matter??

I like the Sony cameras but was eyein up the Olympus that you

can use underwater.

:rant: D.N.P.

Edited by Devilish34

The picture quality was the thing my bf really researched before buying this camera. A couple of years ago we bought a HP camera, which had great specs and all but it just took CRAP pictures. It would never focus on the right thing, the pics were ALWAYS blurry unless you were in macro mode, and literally on top of what you were taking a piccy of.

That is why we got the Canon powershot. It was really highly recommended by camera reviewing places, especially for not being an SLR. It does take fantastic pictures. We couldn't be happier. A few of out friends have either the exact same model or the lower model (all bought independently) and I haven't heard any complaints. Also on out camera, the little screen is actually movable, so you can rotate it if say you want to take a pic of yourself, and still be able to see what you are taking a pic of. That feature is also great for taking pictures over the top of crowds of people.