Pictures.

LA03

I find him hilarious. :noclue:

My wife and I have seen him twich live......cracks us up.

Carrot Top came and played my college and I wasn't super excited to see him but he was only like 20 bucks and big name so some friends and I went. He was a blast, probably one of the funniest comics I've seen and he had to cut stuff from his act because the school gave him a cleanliness policy he had to follow.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrot Top came and played my college and I wasn't super excited to see him but he was only like 20 bucks and big name so some friends and I went. He was a blast, probably one of the funniest comics I've seen and he had to cut stuff from his act because the school gave him a cleanliness policy he had to follow.

When will you ever admit that you really only like him cause he gave you stickers.

wow, crappy video. All I heard was muffled cheering/clapping, and some hot chick say something I couldn't understand. :evil: What was the question? Your favorite Canadian hockey team?

My favorite part of Gettysburg.

post-909-1191331712_thumb.jpg

GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by Masked Fan

:lol:

No. I didn't. How bad would that have sucked to be trying to get up out of that rocky pit while being shot at?

Man, the Union kicked Confederate ass in the Devils Den. Massacre. I gotta finf the shot of the view from the top down into the shooting gallery.

Amazing battle. And amazing Battlefield. If you havethe means, I highly recommend touring the battlefield (After watching the movie Gettysburg, gives you great bearing on the fight)

HEY ANNABELLE! Does that air purifier thing work? I have one that's much different than that one is and it seems to not work well at all.

Edited by Masked Fan

:lol:

No. I didn't. How bad would that have sucked to be trying to get up out of that rocky pit while being shot at?

Man, the Union kicked Confederate ass in the Devils Den. Massacre. I gotta finf the shot of the view from the top down into the shooting gallery.

Oh that's you is it? That rock on the left looks as if it's going to crumble Wile E. Coyote style. :unsure:

HEY ANNABELLE! Does that air purifier thing work? I have one that's much different than that one is and it seems to not work well at all.