Pictures.

LA03

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His one child still drinks formula so the Ramen is out.

Well the he and his wife can eat Ramen! If he has such responsibilities he should know to do a better job since he can't afford to get canned! Especially at the bosses house! :P

By being a post whore
By having the right skills!

Translation: by posting whores! a LOT <_<

sammy used to be the man with the answers - and photographic evidence. but now he's just all about the t&a... not that there's anythign wrong with that... :whistling:

Love the house Don - I can't wait to see how you fix it up my fellow Virgo! It's got great personality as is.

Love the new pool devlish - I guess it's close enough to done for me to comment :evil: Decent fencing too... I'd go with the razor wire on the top as well though. Looks like a tough neighborhood you're in there. I think I even spotted one rogue tree roaming around there. :P

Translation: by posting whores! a LOT <_<

sammy used to be the man with the answers - and photographic evidence. but now he's just all about the t&a... not that there's anythign wrong with that... :whistling:

Dear Ms. PK,

What answers do you seek? I cannot seek an answer if there is no question! The Professional Googler doesn't care for playing Jeopardy with his skills!

Sincerely,

Mr. K

Now this is only my opinion but I think this new Devils t-shirt for women is ugly.

p3715470reg.jpg

Saw the pic, then read what you wrote and I was reallllly hoping you were NOT going to say you thought this was "cute"!

Yer right. It is hideous.

If I see a chick wearing one, I will immediately demand she remove it at once!!