Pictures.

LA03

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple of random ones, My ex doesn't like our child to wear matching clothes....lol

post-795-1191652661_thumb.jpg

post-795-1191652673_thumb.jpg

post-795-1191652661_thumb.jpg

post-795-1191652673_thumb.jpg

Can anyone tell that they sell alcohol at corner stores in Quebec? And that the legal drinking age is only a suggestion? :P

LOL!

I laught my ass off when I read this.

Well, give some props to my Older Bro/Sister for giving me some beers :whistling:

And I'd say.. 80-85% of the People that I know take either Drugs or Alcool.

And I :pray: you don't find that to be an acceptable way of life.

No,

I don't drink any kind of alcohlol during school days(I wanna be some thing later, not a drunken guy)And drinking Alcholol each day..I think I would kill myself(Yarly.) I'm vs the Drugs and for the Alcholol.

Oh and when I said 80-85% people that I know, I meant 80-85% of my friends.

My parents doesn't drink any Alcholol, and I know none people in my whole family that has some Drinking problems.

Therefore, I won't drink any alcholol for..the next 2-3months, since its going to be Winter time, and I prefer to save my $$ for the Summer.

Edited by TravisZajac

No,

I don't drink any kind of alcohlol during school days(I wanna be some thing later, not a drunken guy)And drinking Alcholol each day..I think I would kill myself(Yarly.) I'm vs the Drugs and for the Alcholol.

Oh and when I said 80-85% people that I know, I meant 80-85% of my friends.

My parents doesn't drink any Alcholol, and I know none people in my whole family that has some Drinking problems.

Therefore, I won't drink any alcholol for..the next 2-3months, since its going to be Winter time, and I prefer to save my $$ for the Summer.

Aha wise decision there TZ.

Well, first, I don't think my best friends are going to smoke WEED/Hasch during winter.Therefore, I'd prefer saving my $$$ for this Summer.(which is the best time, since at the end of the year..FINAL EXAMS!!!)

You smoke? I thought you just said you didnt...I'm confused. Lmao.