Selanne and Philly?

martyisbetter

devils are trading brodeur, elias, gionta, parise and zajac for Hatcher and Phillys 3rd round pick...

Its an e23383483838 rumour, they are waiting to announce it until the weather is cooler so people don't go crazy, but its a done deal!!!!#@#@#%@%@

Devils win to this, Hatcher is a beast in the new NHL!

if you can't beat em, join em

I love all these "new" posters are coming on board and just wasting people's time by either promoting rumor website or just rumormongering in general.

Philadelphia Daily News

"Loose pucks. Two sources in Finland said that right winger Teemu Selanne was considering signing with the Flyers to rekindle his international playing days with Kimmo Timonen and Sami Kapanen. Holmgren said the thought of Selanne's playing here never crossed his mind, because the Flyers are less than $900,000 under the NHL cap. He expects Selanne to re-sign with Anaheim. "This is one of those cases where there is smoke but no fire," Holmgren said. . . . "

Philadelphia Daily News

"Loose pucks. Two sources in Finland said that right winger Teemu Selanne was considering signing with the Flyers to rekindle his international playing days with Kimmo Timonen and Sami Kapanen. Holmgren said the thought of Selanne's playing here never crossed his mind, because the Flyers are less than $900,000 under the NHL cap. He expects Selanne to re-sign with Anaheim. "This is one of those cases where there is smoke but no fire," Holmgren said. . . . "

I thought Selanne may retire? I can't see him coming to the east. he didn't want to come to the Devils years ago when it was thr trading deadline he turned down the Devils to say he liked to play out in the west. So why would he want to come to the Flyers who are ions away from ever winning a SC? :noclue:

I thought Selanne may retire? I can't see him coming to the east. he didn't want to come to the Devils years ago when it was thr trading deadline he turned down the Devils to say he liked to play out in the west. So why would he want to come to the Flyers who are ions away from ever winning a SC? :noclue:

He was considering it but i think he is going to come back, he was never determined if he was coming back or retiring. If Scott dosnet come back i think Selanne might retire, if Scott comes back i would expect him to come back, its all if he feels if he can win a cup or not, i mean hes done everything in his career so he just wants more hardwear if he could get it.

Do the Ducks have enough of money under the salary cap to re-sign Selanne? I agree if Niedermayer comes back then Selanne will as well.