Gomez Poster

RunninWithTheDevil

Cue Avery/Brodeur footage.

As for the Gomez poster...burning has been done, and taking a consitutional on it is just...meh. Big whoop. You gotta be creative.

I would put it through a shredder and then use the shavings as a base for a paper-mache Stanley Cup next playoffs.

Yeah but it hurts to see that one of YOUR guys, who a couple years back had alot of heart not just for the team but for the game in general totally dick you over...& I wouldnt have been upset if he went to a different team other than the Rangers. I knew he was leaving this year you could tell. He played like sh!t last season until the playoffs where the other coaches were watching him. Money is one thing, but what about loyalty? He hated the Rangers :puke: just as much as Marty, but money overcame his hatred for them I guess. Its all good though

"A lot of heart not just for the team but for the game in general"? Are we talking about the same player here?

Also, I highly doubt he dislikes the Rangers as much as you guys think. IMO you are all really overestimating the rivalry between the players of the two teams.

I didn't say he did it to piss anyone off. I sed the rivalry is alive and well. And yes, it does feed on the fan rivalry, so what?

And guess what? Weekes, Rachunek, & Gomer moving, is going to fuel that rivalry in the locker rooms.

And you think the Rags just forgot they got swept two years ago???

C'mon! Every game against a local rival is a big one. You think these players don't want to brag and hold wins over local rivals heads?!?

They're MEN, of course they do!! ragrh7.jpgsmileypeeinmonkeyib0.gif

Being realistic, besides for last year. I felt the Flyers were a bigger rival to us. I felt like we were the big brother, always beating the rags but the Flyers i got pleasure from beating. I think that it was just a more pronounced team to be in competition with. I hat ehow rag fans think theyre rivals with everyone. They think theyre rivals with us, the islanders, the bruins the habs. I mean come on, Islanders only really, and then they turned to hate us how we beat them every time. I just think rag fans think as themselves as the best team that everyone hates.

So WTF was she, then? Non-existent? That's like telling someone who used to be a vegetarian or a vegan that they never were one simply because they decided to change.

Maybe because he said he hated the Ranger$ and that he wouldn't want to play for them? Or, according to his agent, he wanted to play in a full building every night? The guy is a flakey douchebag, I wish the deadline deal in 03 had went through. Remember how he threw a tantrum and went home? Some fans say we should forgive Needmybrother because of his contributions to the cups, and I understand that. He was/is a great player. Gomez was just along for the ride, and the team will not miss a beat without that prima donna.

His "replacement" is more physical, which I think is an improvement. If "the replacement" shoots more that's better, and I am looking forward to not seeing one of those stupid Gomer "drop passes" in the D-zone that gets scooped up by Forecheckers!

:pray::koolaid:

That's why it's a factoid, not a FACT. Only time will tell! ;)