The College Football Thread

LOTCB

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again the refs in a Michigan/Penn State game screw the fvck up. That pass interference call in the end zone when it was 3rd down was, in all seriousness, the worst call in the history of sports.

And then that Hart TD? Was he even in?! No replay, not even the ABC Michigan-fans broadcast.

What a shock. Penn state screwed in a Michigan game. Oh well, Michigan isn't going anywhere anyways.

MORELLI IS TERRIBLE

While I'm not the biggest fan of college football, I'm still hoping the Wolverines can turn this season around and today is a big start. I could see them going undefeated now in the Big 10 and taking the Big 10 title which gives them a trip to the Rose Bowl. Then Lloyd Carr can go out with some dignity and start a new era in Wolverine football.

• 2 weeks later...

Other games...

#6 South Florida tied 14-14 with Florida Atlantic....

Tennessee putting the smackdown on #12 Georgia 35-7.....

Temple and the University of Buffalo win on the same day...a $ure sign that the apoclypse is coming $oon! :o

Edited by LOTCB

Good. Screw USC and their spoiled fans. I knew they were overrated. Stanford was a 40 point underdog. Congrats to my buddy John!

I agree, I can't stand anything about USC. Although I have nothing against LSU, I was cheering for Florida to upset them just to throw this crazy season into even more of a loop. This is a great year for upsets, hopefully we get a longshot national champion.

Whatever got into Penn State today...I love it!!! 38-7 beatdown of the overrated Badgers...4 different PSU RB's score a TD....

Kentucky is trailing #1 L$U 27-21 in the 4th and Kentucky is driving...cmon UK!!!!!!!

Man Purdue got the beatdown by Michigan...think the Wolverines are not dreading their choke job early on this year?

U$C is another struggle today.....

Edited by LOTCB

Interesting call for Kentucky here...4th and 1 at the LSU 15...down 6 with 9:34 to go....and UK goes for ti, shows guts and gets the 1st!!! :dance:

EDIT: Dammit...time to settle for a FG attempt...it's good...27-24 LSU...Kentucky has proven to be worthy of National consideration today

Edited by LOTCB

Intercepted by Kentucky!!!!!...Kentucky with the ball at their own 38....7:08 to go...down 27-24....

FIRST AND 1 KENTUCKY!!!! At the L$U 16 yard line!!!!!!! I gotta go watch this now!!! :boogie:

Edited by LOTCB