Sean Avery... whatta jerk...

Devil Dan 56

You know I could never hate you RD! C'mon lets not get any crazier than we all are!

:koolaid:

I'm only 5'9" and quite skinny at about 120lbs, I have a picture with Gio after the Dev/Flyers game where a 200+lb Flyer fan jumped me and I ended up with a cut above my eye...anywho with blood on my jersey and a bandage on my wound I got to take a pic with Gio. Needless to say I toward over him...yet I'd still run away..fast. It's the damn small guys you gotta worry about in fights ya know?

Definitely. Gio is quite the scrappy lil scrapper too, with the way he stands in front of goalies and takes on nine-foot-tall Zdeno Chara, I wouldn't want to eff with him myself. One swift kick to the knee and I'm done for.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Size doesn't mean sh!t with professional hockey players that could man-handle you easily when they're strong as hell.

Come to think of it, if I was fighting Gionta, I would have to get him to the ground and hope I can knock him senseless really quick. I'm 6'2", 260-265ish, the longer it goes the more his stamina advantage would mean. I'd run out of gas and become a human punching bag.

Come to think of it, if I was fighting Gionta, I would have to get him to the ground and hope I can knock him senseless really quick. I'm 6'2", 260-265ish, the longer it goes the more his stamina advantage would mean. I'd run out of gas and become a human punching bag.

That or he would just do what one of my friends who was about Gio's size would do when fighting a person alot bigger then him...he would get behind the guy, jump on his back, lock his legs around the guys waist, and just pound the living hell out of the guys head till the bigger guy collapsed :noclue:

That or he would just do what one of my friends who was about Gio's size would do when fighting a person alot bigger then him...he would get behind the guy, jump on his back, lock his legs around the guys waist, and just pound the living hell out of the guys head till the bigger guy collapsed :noclue:

Someone did that to me once, but tried to choke me. I just ran hard backwards into a wall, didnt realize it was covered with mirrors. Was scary, but it got him off me. In the commotion that followed, we were able to slip out of there before the bouncers could sort it out and the cops could be called. To this day, I have no idea why it started. One of his friends went after one of mine and then all hell broke loose. I was completely sober, too.

Someone did that to me once, but tried to choke me. I just ran hard backwards into a wall, didnt realize it was covered with mirrors. Was scary, but it got him off me. In the commotion that followed, we were able to slip out of there before the bouncers could sort it out and the cops could be called. To this day, I have no idea why it started. One of his friends went after one of mine and then all hell broke loose. I was completely sober, too.

Yeah that's usually the way it went, except for the completely sober part :)

I think Avery's comments were unprofessional. But I also think Avery is a borderline professional athlete and comparisons to Claude Lemieux are ridiculous. Lemieux was a gifted player, Conn Smythe winner.

Avery is not as good as Lemieux ever was. I wouldnt call Lemieux gifted, and he had a great play-off that year. The point was they are both that a$$hole player you hate until he is on your team. Esa Tikkanen too, although Avery nor Lemieux were ever as good as Tikkanen in his prime. Lemieux wore that visor and didnt fight much either. When he did fight, he wound up getting his a$$ handed to him by Graves in the 92 play-offs.

Yeah that's usually the way it went, except for the completely sober part :)

It might have been your friend who was on my back!!!!!

I remember when I heard the glass shatter I thought, "uh-oh". Someone else who I knew who was there said the guy was cut up pretty bad on his back and the back of his head. Oh well, that's what he gets for jumping me.

this board is fvcking awful you bitch about Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) rumors but are arguing about if you can take a hockey player in a fight. let me give you a quick shot back to reality no one on here can fight avery and win if the photo of the newark meet up is anything to go by.

He is definitely an interesting character. I'd bet he'd be a lot of fun to hang out with in a bar and get him going after a few drinks.

Avery talks sh!t. He more then likely doesn't believe half the sh!t he says but he says it to get people going. I honestly love people like that because they make me laugh. Though, I really do hate Avery and the complete assinine comments that come out of his mouth. I know it's an oxymoron or something like that...sorry don't feel like thinking right now.

He does his job and does it well.

Edited by Coorslight

Avery is a pansy. He backs away from any fight because he knows his little ass will get fvcked up. His challenging of Parise to a fight and comments about not knowing Parise's name show exactly how retarded Avery is. Parise will likely catch up to Avery's career point totals this year, less than half the time it took Avery to get to his current totals. Zach Parise is a rising star in this league, Sean Avery is a coward who few in the league want anything to do with. Clarkson may currently be just a notch above a minor leaguer, but Avery can not even be mentioned with the likes of a player like Brodeur or Parise. As Zach becomes one of the better young stars in the league and Brodeur solidifies himself as one of the greatest goalies as all time, Avery will still be pulling his same bullsh!t, becoming the NHL's Rickey Henderson.

this board is fvcking awful you bitch about Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) rumors but are arguing about if you can take a hockey player in a fight. let me give you a quick shot back to reality no one on here can fight avery and win if the photo of the newark meet up is anything to go by.

if you don't like it here then go away kthx :)