Avery to meet with Colin Campbell

DaneykoIsGod

Disgusting.

Man, this is taking way too far. Laughing at some one because he has a cancer, this is so pathetic. Wow.. I'll retain myself,because I would like to sacre en mautadit in French.. Man, lots of hockey players had cancer, Koivu,Lemieux,Blake, ....

My uncle died out of a cancer, and it ain't funny.

My mom has lung cancer, what a piece of s@#$!

1) It was revealed

2) His teammates and the rest of the league would be too respectful of Blake's situation to bring it up.

You don't say "Hey no fair talking about his cancer!" because you're doing the same thing, bringing it up and out in the open again.

Im happy its something the NHL is handling. Since his remarks after/during the Devils game i've been talking about what an a$$hole he is and everyone says "you just wish the Devils had someone like him". No, i dont wish the devils had someone like him. A player taking jabs at a persons family or a fvcking disease someone has? Why would anyone want that? It just shows how classless the Rangers organization is if you ask me, because theres nowhere saying how anyone behind the bench reprimanded Avery for starting a brawl during warm ups. Even if they didnt know what he said, theres no need for that.

Just another reason to hate the rangers and hope the Devils spank them tomorrow...

OK I actually don't think what Avery said about Blakes condition is really that bad. The fact is that Blake IS well enough to play.....I don't think it's too far out of line to tell you the truth..I mean i know guys that say really nasty things and some that I have heard are worse than that...

I think the only real line that guys won't cross is racial slurs...