:: CHEAP SEATS REMAIN FOR STEVENS' NIGHT ::

puckrock

Good looks! Just got 2 in section 215 :koolaid:

That's where I am, come say Hi and pickup a 2manadvantage sticker! ;)

I need 1 ticket for tomorrow. I'm debating whether to get cheapie off TM or go to the arena and snag a $95 or $115 of someone for $30 or so. Any suggestions. Either way I'm going to be sitting in my season tickets in 107.

I usually just buy the cheapest available and stand on the lower concourse in the defensive end. The ushers are really cool about it and let you watch the whole game from the lower level if you stand and don't block anyone else's view.

Love it!

I cant make it tomorrow, but I just wanted to check anyway and ticketmaster has 10 seats together in section 9. Thats a Club Seat. I just don't understand why the Devils make a point of telling us that they are sold out for the season when they are clearly not. And I dont believe they held some back for single game purchase. They would be DUMB to turn down anyone who wanted season tickets at any price levels.

I feel like a butt for not going tomorrow, but one of my longtime favorite bands is playing one of their last shows ever and I just can't miss it...I've already been to the Stevens jersey hanging, so I don't mind too much not going. Have fun to those who are going.

<_< weak!!!

On a side note, I find it pretty sad that there are still hundreds of tickets available. Its just indisputable that the Devils have the worst fan support in the league. There are alot of us, but for some reason we're not showing up to the games!!!

On a side note, I find it pretty sad that there are still hundreds of tickets available. Its just indisputable that the Devils have the worst fan support in the league. There are alot of us, but for some reason we're not showing up to the games!!!

The fact that there are cheap seats available in this case has nothing to do with the fans and everything to do with the fact that the Devils intentionally hold back a ton of cheap tickets and only leave the expensive tickets up on Ticketmaster so people will buy them first thinking the game is sold out already.

They're also trying to get around having the cheap tickets scalped I think but it's beyond me why they would even care about that, as long as they're sold to someone.

But people aren't buying expensive ones. They either are waiting for cheap ones to be relsaed, or just not going!

i don't think anybody has ever said that the devils organization has smart public relations. this happens a lot when they are still trying to sell season and partial plans. they still advertise at games about season tickets and i'm sure you could get the 8 game flex plan if you called.

the upper level will be sold out tonight just like it is for most games. as usual the overpriced behind the nets won't be. these are the seats people don't want to buy and i don't blame them. most of the other areas in the arena aren't bad in terms of tickets sold.

Edited by devils744