GDT: Washington Capitals @ NEW JERSEY - 7 p.m

eaglejelly

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey I'm watching the game at a friends house today, he uses Patriot Media (whatever the heck that is) as his cable provider. I checked the MSG site for the channel listing for that FSN NY 2 overflow channel, and didn't see it.

Does anyone know what channel the game is on? If it helps - he lives just off of Easton Avenue in either New Brunswick or Somerville. Again, the cable company is patriot media. Any help would be appreciated.

Um, if he

Bueller?? Bueller?

Are they dropping the puck late, or starting the ceremony early?

I called earlier to find this out... the ceremony starts around 7:05, they recommend everyone be in their seats by 7:00.

It will be a late puck drop (it's usually 7:08) I think it will be closer to 7:15 / 7:20ish.

:gd:

I am pumped for this game, I wish I went. 8 wins in a row got us to tieing the Rags in the standings, now with a 9th win tonight, on Scott Stevens night would mean the most out of the whole win streak. That would put us 2 points above the Rags if we win and they lose tonight.

LETS GO DEVILS! :koolaid:

wow it took me 20 minutes to find the Channel for North Bergen Cablevision, Channel 66

i love how were getting the major shaft over the Isles, Rags and Knicks.. for Scott Stevens night!

completely lame... lets get a deal with SNY!! that would be swee

I just found it for Somerset county, channel 73 which is normally cspan. Why the hell have the Rangers on two channels? I agree its pretty lame, I'm just happy I found it and I feel for those who won't find it since its not either of the two normal overflow channels. I was hoping the Devils would sign on with YES or SNY but they have that stupid FSNY deal till some ridiculous year. I would love to see them get out of it though.

Go Devils! Win another one for Scotty!

Again, you only see Bettman with Stan and the other Rag dickbag fan announcer when the Devs are on a winning streak! God forbid the Devs win with defence, decent forecheck and low scoring competitive games.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but when the Devs win.. time to talk rule changes again because something is wrong with hockey! Fin unreal!

ROCK..... JUST HEARD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great point!

Edited by LOULAM1