Something interesting on the 28th.....

Reverend_Hellh0und

My point is and was we are becoming a hot ticket. this is just some evidence of that.

Look at the $80 for us vs the 65$ for them for the tix on stub hub. even if it was reversed great for us. I remember during playoffs at caa you coud get tix for less tan $15.

My point is we turned the corner this is just more evidence than that and no way bagging on thier attendence (If I were I would talk about the ghost seats in the lower bowel)

We have to look to more than that! geography, history, and media play. They outdo us in all three. To see us do so well is pretty dern exciting.

BTW Just went to ticket master. They are not in fact "sold out"

"Section

Row

Seats

Description

F

1 - 2

PRICE LEVEL 3

100 LEVEL SEATING

CLUB SEATING Type2 Standard Admission Ticket PriceUS $229.50 x 2 Convenience ChargeUS $13.85 x 2"

Anyway. Pride in your team and the fans that are coming and seeing them do better and better fan wise is a good thing. I am actually not knocking the Rangers fans or attendence here, I am using them as a benchmark.

Well if they can somehow fix pricing, I think they'll be even better. They are already fine, and I'm not sure people are headed out because of the new building anyway. People are hockey fans. It's a winning team with good players. The only that might be difficult going in to Jan/Feb is that there are so many games ina s hort period of tijme, it may prevent people from multiple games.

Well if they can somehow fix pricing, I think they'll be even better. They are already fine, and I'm not sure people are headed out because of the new building anyway. People are hockey fans. It's a winning team with good players. The only that might be difficult going in to Jan/Feb is that there are so many games ina s hort period of tijme, it may prevent people from multiple games.

Honestly if it was the city's fault they would be averaging the same as last year, if not lower.

Lower the dang prices. Except for clubs the lower bowl/mezz isn't a hot ticket, plus there isn't a bad seat in the house, even in the $10, therefor people are more inclined to sit in the cheap seats more than usual.

Continue to add promotions/discounts.

And if anyone buys into the Rangers "selling out" crap then how do you figure the thousands of empty seats there? I bet you could've still gotten box office tickets a half hour before last night's Ottawa game.

Edited by Marv4Life

Just did a quick check on Ticketbastard. The only price groups that still have at least two available seats together are $95, $100, and $120.

There was also an option for $98 seats (sold out for the 28th), but I don't see these on the price chart. Are these the terrace tables?

Stub hub has only 32 tix availaible for this game, vs. 74 avail at the garden the next night. ;)

Also interesting to note on stub hub.

Cheapest ticket at the Garden $65.00

Cheapest ticket at the Rock $80.00

Now of course this is anectdotal, but I like what I see! ;)

Maybe it is because Rangers ticket holders know there is demand for their tickets and are trying to make a few dollars, whereas devils fans realize putting tickets on stubhub would be an absolute waste of time? However, if you think the Devils are a hot ticket than I propose a wager for next season. You buy a pair of devils seasons. I'll buy an extra pair of Rangers season tickets. We put all the games up for sale on stubhub for you, rangers ticketexchange for me, and we will see who turns a larger profit. Note: we will account for the 5% commission I'd have to pay on the ticket exchange vs the 15% commission you would have to pay on stubhub.

The winner gets the other person's revenues.