Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

For a special treat try this: Buddy Guy -Baby Please Don't Leave Me

It is one of the darkest Blues songs I've ever heard... I equate to a Junkie beggin' for just one hit... Buddy Guy is 70 plus and put out a song like this that is evil!!! He bends and twists each note to get the most out of them. The Guitar solo in center is sinister!

That is downright DIRTY! Awesome stuff! I need to download some Buddy Guy immediately.

IMO, music is always better when there's some kind of blues influence to it. It's probably no coincidence that my two favorite bands have covered my two favorite bluesmen (AC/DC covered Muddy Waters' "Baby Please Don't Go", and

did Howlin' Wolf's "Who's Been Talkin".)

That is downright DIRTY! Awesome stuff! I need to download some Buddy Guy immediately.

IMO, music is always better when there's some kind of blues influence to it. It's probably no coincidence that my two favorite bands have covered my two favorite bluesmen (AC/DC covered Muddy Waters' "Baby Please Don't Go", and

did Howlin' Wolf's "Who's Been Talkin".)

Thank god someone saw it loved it... Take a look at that entire album: SWEET TEA!

I couldn't take anymore Tear Jerkin', Weepies...:Plah:

Edited by Chorske17

And what do ya know? My girlfriend comes to my aid before I even get to say anything. That's why she's fantastic and y'all suck moose balls.

Well that and I didn't tell him I hate him today.

I hate you. Did I ever tell you that?

Hate is a strong word... What happens if something bad happened to me tomorrow... You'd have to live with that the rest of your life... however, I think you'd be 'over me' quite quickly... So sad...

Blues = Win. You posted blues (and some damn dirty blues, at that). Therefore, you win.

And Emo = Fail. Sorry everyone.

Emo is dead. Geez.... get with the times.

And no... Matt doesn't win. He fails at life regardless and when I see him, I'm kicking him in his bad knee for still not sending me my mail.

Hate is a strong word... What happens if something bad happened to me tomorrow... You'd have to live with that the rest of your life... however, I think you'd be 'over me' quite quickly... So sad...

What are you trying to say "over me" quickly?! Hmm? Dear big brother, I'm still not talking to you from our last sibling fight. <3

Emo is dead. Geez.... get with the times.

And no... Matt doesn't win. He fails at life regardless and when I see him, I'm kicking him in his bad knee for still not sending me my mail.

Actually in the mailbox as I speak. Maybe I won't be seeing you anytime soon. You have much hatred and hatred turns to suffering which leads you to the darkside!

Would you be upset about it? If so, then yeah, your face. If not, we'll pick someone else.

I'm married so I don't have to "attract the hunnies" anymore... but thanks for the comment.

Actually in the mailbox as I speak. Maybe I won't be seeing you anytime soon. You have much hatred and hatred turns to suffering which leads you to the darkside!

Then I take that back. I don't hate you. :)

And on that note... I'm off to bed... Bilson-Clarkson I'll probably be dead by morning after all the hate you wish on me...

STOP IT! I said I don't hate you anymore. Geez... don't get all dramatic on me. We have one resident drama queen, we don't need two. :P