Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Shameless self promotion:

If you don't already know, 2MA has branched out to Facebook and Twitter as well.

http://facebook.com/2manadvantage

http://twitter.com/2MAblog

Friend/follow us, you want to.

/end Shameless self promotion.

To all of the Dr. Pepper Slurpee searchees: just to prove its existence/rub it in your faces:

w1d9cn.jpg

I hate you. With a passion.

Fanta Pina Colada slushees just aren't the same.

To all of the Dr. Pepper Slurpee searchees: just to prove its existence/rub it in your faces:

w1d9cn.jpg

I hate you. With a passion.

This.

I went to four more 7-Elevens today. All I found was four more reasons for why I live a sad, sad life.

dano, you hit up either of them in belmar? I might ride over there if you haven't yet.

I went to the one on 35, no dice. Are there more? And are you saying I'll find the Dr. Pepper Slurpee there? Because if you are, I might have to make a trip to Belmar tonight.

dano, you hit up either of them in belmar? I might ride over there if you haven't yet.

I went to the one on 35, no dice. Are there more? And are you saying I'll find the Dr. Pepper Slurpee there? Because if you are, I might have to make a trip to Belmar tonight.

Why don't you just go look up all the locations on the 711 site and map out a Slurpee Crawl on Google Maps like you did with the St. Patty's Day Pub Crawl?

Yeah, theres the one by the windmill and dq coming in by the docks and there is another on ocean ave. a couple blocks around the dunkin donuts.

UGH! It's real. I told my friend about it today but we were too lazy to hit up the 3 7-11s in town. We had some really amazing Pizza Uno for lunch. Soooo good. I must find this Dr. Pepper slurpee though. I heart DP. :wub:

I know it takes the fun away but can't you just call these 7-11s and see if they have it instead of driving all over the place?

I've never heard the phone ring at a 7-11

You work at 7-11?

Hey ThreeStars...perhaps you shouldn't display your "Interests" on the side there...or trim them down a bit?

I know it takes the fun away but can't you just call these 7-11s and see if they have it instead of driving all over the place?

I've never heard the phone ring at a 7-11

You work at 7-11?

Hey ThreeStars...perhaps you shouldn't display your "Interests" on the side there...or trim them down a bit?

Nope.. But one can still observe phone noises while in his local 7-11, can he not?

Yeah, theres the one by the windmill and dq coming in by the docks and there is another on ocean ave. a couple blocks around the dunkin donuts.

Do these 7-11s have the fabled Dr. Pepper Slurpee?

And I've been using that locator. That's how I plotted out my route yesterday, straight down 71 and into Belmar, hitting six stores in all. But by the time I hit the Belmar one on 35 I was pretty burnt out. Going 0-for-11 in two days will do that. I wasn't planning on going back BUT if I hear that these two Belmar Sevos that I missed have what I crave, I'm so there.

I will not let 24 hours go by without a post! Start thinking more random thoughts people! What's the new dl on the 7-11 situation?

Took a day off from the search yesterday. It's feeling like a kinda futile effort though. Might just have to buck up and make the drive to Westfield. I'm gonna be up in Green Brook today anyway to see the lady friend, so maybe I'll just leave a little earlier and hit the holy mecca of 7-Elevens a little further north.

RSC, which one is it? (Please say it's the one on 22.)