Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I'm still hoping to find a better alternative, but if it comes down to it then all are welcome.

The roomies and I might have to make friends with someone in Pennsylvania (fireworks are still legal there, right?).

Me too bro. I'm from bama your from brick, we're cousins! You live on the howell side or point side? we definetly have to have a group meet up next year.

Hmm, I have some of that but not full strength, it's the "Bathroom Cleaner" version.

I've heard that if it's not cleaned right away that it permeates the glass and then you're pretty much screwed. I'm gonna try 0000 steel wool. If that doesn't work it's gonna be a pain to sell the old car.

I think you might be thinking of 4 years ago. My freshmen year we won made it to the state championship and lost. We still warm up without shoulder pads, we have not worn caps since then. That year I was on the freshmen team. Don't worry about getting smacked on that play, I bet it was a screen pass and the OLB gets crushed all the time on that play. My soph year we played at your guys field, but for some reason it was at south. Our QB was hurt that game and we only won like 12-0.

Yeah we were getting a new field and the company messed it up pretty badly so they took forever to fix it. Our first game on it was thanksgiving against south.

Me too bro. I'm from bama your from brick, we're cousins! You live on the howell side or point side? we definetly have to have a group meet up next year.

Ah Howellbama and Bricktucky, the pride of the Jersey Shore. I'm on the Point side and yeah, I'm definitely down for a group meet up. Maybe we can talk the usual Sun Tavern posse into making a road trip down here.

I've only seen it in one 7-11, but then again there's only 3 close to me that I really go to :lol:

haha I can think of at least 6 that are nearby. If none of those have it, I might have to branch out a little bit.

RSC, my friend, you have given my day purpose.

haha I can think of at least 6 that are nearby. If none of those have it, I might have to branch out a little bit.

RSC, my friend, you have given my day purpose.

Glad I could be of service. Worse case scenario, you drive up to Westfield :lol:

Glad I could be of service. Worse case scenario, you drive up to Westfield :lol:

I went to seven 7-11s ... no dice. Today was Point Pleasant and north Brick. Tomorrow is south Brick and Toms River. Dr. Pepper Slurpee, you will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine.

God, now I'm intrigued, and I don't do 7-11 (Quick Chek FTW)...

...guess I'm gonna start now though.

Quick Chek trumps all. 7-11 is only good for the Slurpees. Wawa is like Quick Check, but everything is slightly crappier (the coffee, the sandwiches, everything).

But Slurpees are like crack for me. And now a new flavor? I'm fiending like Tyrone Biggums here. Shazzam!

I went to seven 7-11s ... no dice. Today was Point Pleasant and north Brick. Tomorrow is south Brick and Toms River. Dr. Pepper Slurpee, you will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine.

7? Woah. When I was down the shore for Memorial Day weekend, I went searching for one and I couldn't find one, so that makes sense. Good luck :koolaid:

Quick Chek trumps all. 7-11 is only good for the Slurpees. Wawa is like Quick Check, but everything is slightly crappier (the coffee, the sandwiches, everything).

But Slurpees are like crack for me. And now a new flavor? I'm fiending like Tyrone Biggums here. Shazzam!

|S|L|U|R|P|E|E|S| my anti-drug

Story time.

Today my brother had a game at the ocean ice palace of all places. He leaves with my mom to get there early, I like getting there right before it starts if I'm not playing. So I stay behind and planned to leave later. Go on to mapquest and print out the directions, I was all set. Because of all this slurpee talk, I decide to go to wawa and get one for the ride. Slurpee was awful, all water. Anyway (for the locals) I'm driving down herbertsville rd (connects howell and brick) to get to rt 70. Get on rt 70, check directions and they say to turn right on to chambers bridge rd. Well, chambers bridge rd is not connected to rt 70, little did I know at the time. I kept going to about that big ass kayak place until I say "fvck this, fvck mapquest im going home". Turned around, went back down herbsville rd all pissed off. When I thought it couldn't get any worse, I look back and see a cop car with flashing lights passing the car behind me. FML, thought I was dead. He passes the car directly behind me and I'm caught with the cop car behind me on a tight road with traffic going over one of those little tiny bridges where the road gets thin. I make it over and go to pull over on the side of the road and the cop goes right by. wow. I think I just sat there for a minute in disbelief that I didn't get pulled over. scary sh!t the first time it happens. Anyway fvck mapquest and fvck brick's highways. I hate driving in brick it sucks. (sorry dano)