GDT: NJ DEVILS @ Philadelphia Flyers, Jan 22, 2008, 7:00 PM ET

eaglejelly

I have to say, it was heart warming to see Elias walk down to the locker room, miss the kid's hand for a high five, stop, take off his glove, and go back. It made me proud to be a devils fan. That and the whoppin' the Devils gave tonight.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a clip or pick of Downie gouging Clarkson?

When the fight started they put it up on the jumbotron and you could see

Downies hand clearly on his face. My first thought was he was attempting to

remove Clarksons eye.

Really good game last night for the Devils. Nice to see the PP get going and especially vs. the Flyers.

Oduya played a very strong game last night and his PPG was great along with his set up for Elias PPG. oduya seems to be getting better as the season goes on.

Edited by SatansDevils

Really good game last night for the Devils. Nice to see the PP get going and especially vs. the Flyers.

Oduya played a very strong game last night and his PPG was great along with his set up for Elias PPG. oduya seems to be getting better as the season goes on.

I was at this game--great fun---had two seats row 2 section 117 so real close to the ice---wearing my jersey proudly with no issues---I guess it didn't come through on TV but after the Clarkson Downie fight one of the Flyers players used his stick to retrieve at least one tooth. Looked to me like Clarkson knocked one of Downie's teeth out--which is just really cool....

I was at this game--great fun---had two seats row 2 section 117 so real close to the ice---wearing my jersey proudly with no issues---I guess it didn't come through on TV but after the Clarkson Downie fight one of the Flyers players used his stick to retrieve at least one tooth. Looked to me like Clarkson knocked one of Downie's teeth out--which is just really cool....