WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my 3rd WrestleMania I have attended in a row, 4th overall. Some friends and I take a week or so vacation wherever WrestleMania is being held. This years was ok but the Taker-HBK match made it well worth it. Not sure if we are going to get out to Arizona next year, we were hoping for something in driving distance. Here are some pics...

WrestleMania25009.jpg

WrestleMania25038.jpg

WrestleMania25053.jpg

WrestleMania25091.jpg

WrestleMania25111.jpg

WrestleMania25188.jpg

WrestleMania25208.jpg

WrestleMania25230.jpg

WrestleMania25239.jpg

WrestleMania25251-1.jpg

WrestleMania25272.jpg

Edited by Satans Hockey

Draft so far:

Raw:

United States Champion MVP

Big Show

Matt Hardy

WWE Champion Triple H

The Miz

Smackdown:

Women's Champion Melina

CM Punk

ECW:000000000

:rofl: :rofl:

so Raw is gonna be oversaturated with stars and SD! is gonna have CM Punk maineventing. CM Punk needs to go back to ROH. Or turn heel.

Supplemental draft tomorrow. Also known as: jobbers switching brands.

I'm hoping this is how they get Christian the HELL out of WWECW

more so now with the imminent Kozlov/Mark Henry suckfest coming!

Supplemental draft results:

Raw: Mr. Kennedy, Primo, Nikki Bella, Chavo, Hornswoggle

Smackdown: Shad Gaspard, Alicia Fox, Mike Knox, Candice Michelle, Ricky Ortiz, Layla

ECW: Ezekiel Jackson, Zach Ryder, DH Smith

SD! needed another upper mid-card babyface so Kennedy makes no sense to me. I don't get splitting Primo and Carlito at all. Don't care about Nikki Bella, Chavo, or Hornswoggle. Hopefully Shad will get a push as an upper mid-carder. I think he was a pretty good heel in OVW. Only other one I care about is Ricky Ortiz getting the call up to the big time. As for ECW, DH Smith is finally where he needs to be, though I was hoping he'd join Legacy.

No, he has chronic neck and knee pain so it's not really wise for him to wrestle again. If he didn't have those pains he would have most likely still been wrestling to this day.

No, I know he's done as far as the wrestling. I'm talking about him being done with WWE alltogether. No special appearences, no live events... nothing. (ala Rock) Not seen on WWE TV at all, in any capacity.

Both Ross & Cole said @ Mania; "this is the last time you'll see Austin in a WWE ring" --- *Also during the Hall of Fame, he said "thanks for supporting me, esspecially noww as I move away from wrestling, and start a new."

? ? ?

From Tazz's (or now simply TAZ...back to the roots baby) blog...

I want thank World Wrestling Entertainment and the McMahon Family for all the years, and all the opportunities. They allowed me a great ride which I truly appreciate.

I've been in the Pro Wrestling business for 23 years... and I don't plan on disappearing anytime soon.

I plan to make an "impact" real soon in this, the ultimate in businesses and keep it's honor....lol....sorry for "crossing the line" with my sophomoric humor! Survive if I let you.

FTW

hmmm. He plans on making an iMPACT! soon? Moreover... he apologizes for 'crossing the line' ? Me thinks we have an ECW faction growing here with the 4'some of D`Von, Bubba, Spike & B. Mahoney. Could Taz be the 5th man? Stick Rhyno in there, and you could call them ECWW (Enough Cliqs With Wrestling) :giggle:

From Tazz's (or now simply TAZ...back to the roots baby) blog...

I want thank World Wrestling Entertainment and the McMahon Family for all the years, and all the opportunities. They allowed me a great ride which I truly appreciate.

I've been in the Pro Wrestling business for 23 years... and I don't plan on disappearing anytime soon.

I plan to make an "impact" real soon in this, the ultimate in businesses and keep it's honor....lol....sorry for "crossing the line" with my sophomoric humor! Survive if I let you.

FTW

hmmm. He plans on making an iMPACT! soon? Moreover... he apologizes for 'crossing the line' ? Me thinks we have an ECW faction growing here with the 4'some of D`Von, Bubba, Spike & B. Mahoney. Could Taz be the 5th man? Stick Rhyno in there, and you could call them ECWW (Enough Cliqs With Wrestling) :giggle:

Well he said he isn't wrestling anymore, I saw that on Gerweck.net I believe. Replacement for Don West? Mouthpiece for Joe?

I have no interest in TNA and I haven't watched in way over a year but I will be downloading it tonight to see Foley vs Sting for the belt and it's in a cage cause it's lockdown.

Is anyone going? It's at the arena where Temple plays most of their basketball games.

Fvck TNA! There's playoff hockey on! The only wrestling show I'd miss playoff hockey for is an ROH pay per view. And thats still questionable.

I have no interest in TNA and I haven't watched in way over a year but I will be downloading it tonight to see Foley vs Sting for the belt and it's in a cage cause it's lockdown.

Is anyone going? It's at the arena where Temple plays most of their basketball games.

I thought about it but NOT against the NHL Playoffs :P