WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

they won't but having more then one a month like they do now at what they charge is just absurd

we need to find a good bar that shows these on the TV

anyone???

Tell the Sun to get on it. I'd show up occasionally, and I don't even watch wrestling on any sort of regular basis anymore.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell the Sun to get on it. I'd show up occasionally, and I don't even watch wrestling on any sort of regular basis anymore.

I tired

and I do

I don't have enough pull to get them to order a show that costs like $10 a seat with "golly gee I can get 5-10 people to show up"

I love the place too much to bankrupt it :P

"golly gee I can get 5-10 people to show up"

Did you really say that? I'd have shown up just to hear that.

And 5-10 people eating and drinking for 3-4 hours? Seems like it'll at least cover the cost to me...

Well, actually, how much do they charge nowadays anyway? I remember complaining about $30, something tells me that'd be a bargain price now.

Did you really say that? I'd have shown up just to hear that.

And 5-10 people eating and drinking for 3-4 hours? Seems like it'll at least cover the cost to me...

Well, actually, how much do they charge nowadays anyway? I remember complaining about $30, something tells me that'd be a bargain price now.

$40 for a normal show... $50 for Wrestlemania

and they don't promote sh!t at that bar... it would fail horribly :P

Wow, $500 a year just for WWE PPVs? Hot damn am I glad I got away from that. Last PPV I spent money on was the first WWECW One Night Stand.

Ah, yes...one of the last pay per views truly worth buying. Last pay per view I bought was Wrestlemania 23,I either don't watch them or watch streams online.

Ah, yes...one of the last pay per views truly worth buying. Last pay per view I bought was Wrestlemania 23,I either don't watch them or watch streams online.

Wow it used to be $30...that's great compared to what it is now. and wasn't wrestlemania 60 bucks this year? and it was a horrible wrestlemania minus the HBK/Undertaker match...where can u find streams online? and does anyone know where HBK/Undertaker have been?

Wow it used to be $30...that's great compared to what it is now. and wasn't wrestlemania 60 bucks this year? and it was a horrible wrestlemania minus the HBK/Undertaker match...where can u find streams online? and does anyone know where HBK/Undertaker have been?

60 bucks for HD I think. Channelsurfing.net always has a stream for PPVs, Raw, Smackdown, and ECW. HBK and Taker are both taking time off to heal. Both are gonna be back for Summerslam, I think.

HOLY SH!T there were an assload of title changes last night.

Jeff Hardy vs. Edge- I was not happy when I saw Hardy won. I'm an Edgehead, what can I say? But then...

CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy- Hopefully this turns Punk heel and he can go to his awesome "I'm straightedge and better than you" character. That character vs. Hardy's character could be an AMAZING feud if done correctly.

Batista vs. Orton- What the hell? Batista? In 8 minutes? WTF? WWE got what they deserved, though, Glass Dave is hurt again.

Dreamer vs. Swagger vs. Christian- I love Christian, but haven't watched ECW in over a year now, so whatever.

Jericho vs. Rey Rey- Meh. Saw this coming a mile away.

HOLY SH!T there were an assload of title changes last night.

Jeff Hardy vs. Edge- I was not happy when I saw Hardy won. I'm an Edgehead, what can I say? But then...

CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy- Hopefully this turns Punk heel and he can go to his awesome "I'm straightedge and better than you" character. That character vs. Hardy's character could be an AMAZING feud if done correctly.

Batista vs. Orton- What the hell? Batista? In 8 minutes? WTF? WWE got what they deserved, though, Glass Dave is hurt again.

Dreamer vs. Swagger vs. Christian- I love Christian, but haven't watched ECW in over a year now, so whatever.

Jericho vs. Rey Rey- Meh. Saw this coming a mile away.

Awesome PPV (minus the hog pen match)...Punk cashing in was awesome n it should be a great feud with Jeff. And someone please explain to me wat the WWE was thinking making Batista win...He sucks so much!

And to give an already hurt DAVE the belt... double dumb!!

and the worst part.. now HHH is back :argh: :argh: :argh:

PUSH MVP DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ECW:

Not gonna happen.

The title four-way was announced: Randy "Fail" Orton vs. The Big Slow vs. "12 Rounds Sucked" John Cena vs. Hunter Hearst "Nepotism is Alive & Well" Helmsley. I like Orton as an early favorite to this once, since DA MIZ will attack either Cena or Big Show and enable one of the two to eat the RKO for the win.

MVP, meet Glass Ceiling 101!

Not gonna happen.

The title four-way was announced: Randy "Fail" Orton vs. The Big Slow vs. "12 Rounds Sucked" John Cena vs. Hunter Hearst "Nepotism is Alive & Well" Helmsley. I like Orton as an early favorite to this once, since DA MIZ will attack either Cena or Big Show and enable one of the two to eat the RKO for the win.

MVP, meet Glass Ceiling 101!

Dude, serious get off Orton's sh!t by now... he's no worse a wrestler then anyone else in there and he's really run with the whole legacy fvcked in the head angle, and of the four I'd rather Orton had never dropped the effing title in the first place and let MVP look good but lose against him....

"new talent initiative".... HA!!!!!!

Dude, serious get off Orton's sh!t by now... he's no worse a wrestler then anyone else in there and he's really run with the whole legacy fvcked in the head angle, and of the four I'd rather Orton had never dropped the effing title in the first place and let MVP look good but lose against him....

"new talent initiative".... HA!!!!!!

Meh, no hate on Orton personally. I couldn't think of a disparaging nickname like the others so I went back to the fact that he failed to beat a one-armed DAVE~!

Meh, no hate on Orton personally. I couldn't think of a disparaging nickname like the others so I went back to the fact that he failed to beat a one-armed DAVE~!

no one beats a one-armed DAVE in a masturbating contest :P

Orton and Santino are 90% of the reason we even watch the condensed one-hour version of Raw here on Mondays

no one beats a one-armed DAVE in a masturbating contest :P

Orton and Santino are 90% of the reason we even watch the condensed one-hour version of Raw here on Mondays

...and the other 10% is that Heroes isn't on yet... :whistling:

EDIT: And for the record, The Miz and Maryse are cool to watch develop as well.

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

It's time for some new pushes. Im sick of thte whole triple h/orton thing. It's been done way too much. No1 likes Cena because he does the same 4 moves in every match, Big Show is just flat out terrible, while MVP, Kofi, The Miz, Morrison, and R-truth fail to move out of the mid-card...its time for a change vince and get rid of this PG sh!t...wrestlings more of a joke now when its PG....Notice how no1 shed any blood at a PPV titled EXTREME RULES. Ridiculous...go back to tv14

No the other 10 is that Heroes is a one hour show :P

Yeah I kinda like that lil storyline... the miz's douchery is starting to grow on me.....

It's time for some new pushes. Im sick of thte whole triple h/orton thing. It's been done way too much. No1 likes Cena because he does the same 4 moves in every match, Big Show is just flat out terrible, while MVP, Kofi, The Miz, Morrison, and R-truth fail to move out of the mid-card...its time for a change vince and get rid of this PG sh!t...wrestlings more of a joke now when its PG....Notice how no1 shed any blood at a PPV titled EXTREME RULES. Ridiculous...go back to tv14

"Extreme Rules" is apparently supposed to mean gimmick matches. And I'm fine with this: If they limit stupid gimmick matches to two PPV's a year (Wrestlemania and Extreme Rules) then (a) wrestlers won't get hurt as often, and (b) the stipulations might feel special instead of routine. Kinda the opposite of how TNA treats gimmick matches... :whistling:

As for the rest of the people, watch this week on Raw and I bet The Miz makes a big push to crack the upper eschelon by affecting the World Title match. MVP could as well. Kofi needs some more work, and I don't watch Smackdown so I can't comment on Morrison and R-Truth.

No the other 10 is that Heroes is a one hour show :P

Yeah I kinda like that lil storyline... the miz's douchery is starting to grow on me.....

There's a surprise, a self-professed a$$hole having a soft spot for someone else's douchery. :lol:

"Extreme Rules" is apparently supposed to mean gimmick matches. And I'm fine with this: If they limit stupid gimmick matches to two PPV's a year (Wrestlemania and Extreme Rules) then (a) wrestlers won't get hurt as often, and (b) the stipulations might feel special instead of routine. Kinda the opposite of how TNA treats gimmick matches... :whistling:

As for the rest of the people, watch this week on Raw and I bet The Miz makes a big push to crack the upper eschelon by affecting the World Title match. MVP could as well. Kofi needs some more work, and I don't watch Smackdown so I can't comment on Morrison and R-Truth.

There's a surprise, a self-professed a$$hole having a soft spot for someone else's douchery. :lol:

*sigh* woe is TNA... I wish they could go two weeks without a gimmick match on TV :P

I do agree though, gimmick matches are supposed to be feud enders or escalators not "the reason to tune in this week"

HHH is back... all pushes are aborted... accept this fact

and blame Morrison... I got into their whole "BE JEALOUS" bit as a tag team... and now he's expanding on it

he'll never be world champion but the Miz has a good role now... hell imagine him as GM :blink: