OOT scoreboard....Feb. 9th..Hockey Day iN Canada!

annabelle

My first OOT scoreboard:)

CBC

Ohh io def will, It's awesome..I actually enjoy the hockey stories almost more than the games themselves. They tell stories of kids, players..etc..it's really cool!

Devils better get this game and start playing a full 60 minute game here. I am tierd of watching them fall behind in the first period at home. Devils need to play their game and just whip on the Hurricanes tonight. They can do it and they do need the points here. Just have to play smart defense in front of Brodeur tonight.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

Today is also Hockey Day in Minnesota, which the Islanders will be participating in later today at 6PM vs. the Wild.

Rags-Philly at 1, Kings-Pens at 1 are also of interest to us. Poor Kings fans, they have to get up at 10AM for that one. But hopefully they'll show up enough to beat the Pens.

I'm going to watch the Leafs-Wings, Habs-Sens games... Sens-Habs should be good one. And thank god, that game of the Habs's on CBC".... The RDS commentators are old and senile... They talk about everything else but describing the game lol

That's like listening to a Yankee$ game on E$PN, they talk about a world series in 1906, it's a joke.

Did you see what happened to the linesmen?

Downie owned Tutin and Avery just got a 10 min misconduct.

looks like he got clipped with a stick or a skate.

I hate how they broke up that Avery/Richards(?) fight before it got started. Let 'em go!

damn.. that ref got real bloody from a skate.. i think Downie or Tyutin..

this has been a nuts game...

i've also been watching the pens game... i just cant stand the play by play, hes such an annoying homer who believes everyone on the pens is a god and should be worshipped in every way, shape and form... its disgusting

looks like he got clipped with a stick or a skate.

I hate how they broke up that Avery/Richards(?) fight before it got started. Let 'em go!

I agree, I love fighting and hate when the refs break up fights for no reason. That line brawl was sweet since it never happens much anymore. Orr vs. Cote was pretty good, Tyutin vs. Downie was ok, nothing too exciting, but hell if they are fighting I will take it. Apparently Hollweg and Dowd got fighting majors, the camera never got to them till they were on the ice. Probably they just tangled up and tried to throw some and then fell down. If Avery and Richards could have gone that would have been icing n the cake. Richards has been chipping at Valiquette all day so it was bound to happen at some point. Avery's temper tantrum was funny as hell. I hope we get some more fights and maybe Valiquette will get hit some more and go at it!

Too bad the Penguins are up 4-0 over the Kings. Then they play the Flyers tomorrow. Devils are going to have a hard time making up ground, they really gotta win tonight.

I agree, I love fighting and hate when the refs break up fights for no reason. That line brawl was sweet since it never happens much anymore. Orr vs. Cote was pretty good, Tyutin vs. Downie was ok, nothing too exciting, but hell if they are fighting I will take it. Apparently Hollweg and Dowd got fighting majors, the camera never got to them till they were on the ice. Probably they just tangled up and tried to throw some and then fell down. If Avery and Richards could have gone that would have been icing n the cake. Richards has been chipping at Valiquette all day so it was bound to happen at some point. Avery's temper tantrum was funny as hell. I hope we get some more fights and maybe Valiquette will get hit some more and go at it!

Too bad the Penguins are up 4-0 over the Kings. Then they play the Flyers tomorrow. Devils are going to have a hard time making up ground, they really gotta win tonight.