GDT: Devils vs. Ottawa, The "White Hummer" Edition

Devilsdude530

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good first period for the Devils. Hopefully they cut back on the penalties and keep playing well for another 40 minutes.

Hopefully the officials cut back on their horse sh*t calls. That penalty on Vish was a joke. If that isn't a dive I don't know what is. Didn't care for the first call on Rachunek either.

Hopefully the officials cut back on their horse sh*t calls. That penalty on Vish was a joke. If that isn't a dive I don't know what is. Didn't care for the first call on Rachunek either.

I agree that both were questionable. Rachunek touched the guy barely, but the way he leaned out with the guy falling down made it look like a huge trip. I didn't care for the Vishnevski tripping call either, the dive made it look bad. Considering how touching the goalie the slightest bit results in interference I was surprised that there was no call on Donovan for jumping into Brodeur, that could have been a dangerous play. I do have to give the officials credit for calling Vermette for his cross-check on White, it was blatant and dangerous, but I expected the refs to miss it.

Great stick save by Marty!

Then, WTF Arron Asham just blast one from inside the blue line for his second goal of the game! WTF but I'll take it, holy sh!t man! 2-0 Devils I feel like an ass for getting down on Asham now lol.

I don't know why you wouldn't. He's underperformed all year, and has gone down the ranks in lines until he got benched for a bit.

I don't know why you wouldn't. He's underperformed all year, and has gone down the ranks in lines until he got benched for a bit.

True that. Lets hope this is where he turns his year around.

Another penalty on Ottawa, Devils will have a shortened 5 on 3. Great game so far by the Devils, they gotta keep it up and get these 2 points on Ottawa.