Colorado @ Chicago - 1pm

Detroit @ Dallas - 3:30pm

Columbus @ St. Louis - 6pm

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo - 6pm

Montreal @ Philadelphia - 7pm

Calgary @ Anaheim - 8pm

Nashville @ Minnesota - 8pm

Go Buffalo and Montreal!

I'll also be at the Rangers game, my friend has an extra ticket and I like seeing the Sharks.

San Jose @ NY Rangers - 1pm

Colorado @ Chicago - 1pm

Detroit @ Dallas - 3:30pm

Columbus @ St. Louis - 6pm

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo - 6pm

Montreal @ Philadelphia - 7pm

Calgary @ Anaheim - 8pm

Nashville @ Minnesota - 8pm

Go Buffalo and Montreal!

I'll also be at the Rangers game, my friend has an extra ticket and I like seeing the Sharks.

I would greatly like to see a Sabres win this evening. Also Sharks, and Canadians.

And speaking of the Canadians, where the HELL did Montreal come from?!

All this tightness at that top of the conference feels like it's come out of nowhere to me. Maybe I'm losing it.

A few good things to note:

- Good to see the Blackhawks win again. They are 4-0-1 in their last five.

- Good to see 21,715 fans at the game today.

- Good to see Patrick Lalime doing well. He got booted from Ottawa and was absolutely terrible in St Louis going 4-18. Looked like his career was over but he has really played well this year.

Now the big question. Does Chicago trade Havlat if they are only 6 points back of a playoff spot. If I am them I want a proven player back and Gionta is that guy. He brings a veteran presence to a young team. He brings leadership and grit and you know he will give it his all everygame. He is a proven winner. I think this deal makes sense with Jersey giving a pick and maybe a defenseman as well.

Dallas up 1-0 on Detroit in the 3rd...When they scored I yelled HOOOOWAAAAARRDDDDD very loudly, all by myself...i watch too much AHL hockey...

Edited by annabelle

Stars win with the shutout on Detroit....1-0

Stars win with the shutout on Detroit....1-0

And that's a good thing, there was no fluke bounces, no fluke goals, and for once, no bullsh!t calls to give the Wings a powerplay, they looked like crap, haven't scored an even strength goal in 5 games.

At the All-Star break they had a 17 point lead over the next closest team, now it's down to 8.

I understand they may have a few injuries, but this is the first time this season that they have faced adversity, and since this new adversity, they have lost 6 games straight,

NOW let's see if they are "the best team in hockey" <--- :rolleyes: