GDT: NEW JERSEY @ Washington Capitals- 2/24/08 3 p.m

eaglejelly

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sh!t, cross check penalty on the Devils now. Ovechkin blew by Martin on that last play. Brodeur is the only reason the Devils are still in this game, he is stopping shot after shot while getting run. They need to kill this off and play a lot better in the third.

You know what, you are right. The Caps are crashing the net with no remorse. What happened to the fear that used to encompass touching Brodeur, never mind running him over!

Hey guys, I've been reading this board for over a year and I finally registered. Looking forward to adding my opinions as we push towards yet another playoff run!

Tight game. Looks like a 1-0 or 2-0 game. Brodeur has been solid. One of the best and most consistent games we have seen him play this season. Lets get one on this 5-on-3 to start the 3rd! GO DEVILS!

Hey guys, I've been reading this board for over a year and I finally registered. Looking forward to adding my opinions as we push towards yet another playoff run!

Tight game. Looks like a 1-0 or 2-0 game. Brodeur has been solid. One of the best and most consistent games we have seen him play this season. Lets get one on this 5-on-3 to start the 3rd! GO DEVILS!

Welcome

Brody is seriously the only reason we have a chance to win

I didn't think it was possible for the Devils to play a worse second period than they did in the first. Them Devils... always proving me wrong. Guh that was brutal.

BTW - what is the record for most toe-drags in a game? Because I think Clarkson just absolutely shattered it today.

Brodeur deserves the Vezina for HIS PLAY TODAY ALONE. However, it looks like he'll have to score a goal himself to get a W. Is he allowed shooting in the shootout? :P

Welcome to the board!