No suspension for Pronger!! What a joke!!!

Devil Fan

No way he gets a playoff game. I say 9.

I don't think he should get the same as Simon because Simon probably got 20 of the 30 for being a habitual dumbass, not to mention, walking bad PR machine.

that's bullsh!t... pronger has a long list of suspensions (and should have gotten MORE then 2-one game suspensions last playoffs)... if you want players to take the rules seriously... you impose SERIOUS penalties... does Pronger have to cut off a leg or seriously mess up someone before they hold him to the same level??

and Simon was right... why does he get 30 for the same thing for a guy with a dirty rep as well???

Like I said.. NHL... no balls!!

Here is the video with the new angle and better quality.

Pronger Stomps on Kesler's Leg

And here is a list with with Pronger's previous suspensions so far.

1995 - 4 Games - Hit player in throat with stick

1998 - 4 Games - Swinging stick at players helmet

2001 - 1 Game - Leaving bench and starting a fight

2002 - 2 Games - Cross checking from behind

2004 - 1 Game - Kicking a player

2007 - 1 Game - Hit Holmstrom from behind (playoff game)

2007 - 1 Game - Elbowing (playoff game)

2008 - ??????? - Stepping on a player

that's bullsh!t... pronger has a long list of suspensions (and should have gotten MORE then 2-one game suspensions last playoffs)... if you want players to take the rules seriously... you impose SERIOUS penalties... does Pronger have to cut off a leg or seriously mess up someone before they hold him to the same level??

and Simon was right... why does he get 30 for the same thing for a guy with a dirty rep as well???

Has he played baseball with anyone's face?

Simon got his suspension because he's a walking PR nightmare, he goes and does what he does to Hollweg and goes right back and tries to take Ruutu's ankle off, I thought his suspensions were an attempt to get him out of the league without actually having to ban him. But, since tribal loyalties take precedence... here we are today.

This isn't as bad, he gets tangled and thinks he can get one in, if it even was intentional. Sure looks it.