ONE 'LUCKY' DEVIL

theamazingtiny

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it okay for a Devils fan to love a Rangers fan (and vice versa...hint hint)?

Absolutely! I'm married to a Rangers fan who is otherwise quite sensible! We get along fine.

Except when the teams are actually playing of course :fight: ; but we'll have peace until Wednesday now.

I will freely admit she's easier to live with when the Rangers lose than I am when the Devils lose.

I CANNOT believe Shannahan a "respected veteran" would condone Avery's antics. I guess this is why i have NEVER liked the man - even when he seems rational. He's really a garbage person. I for SURE think it rates an unsportsmanlike.

Shanny is his babysitter and isn't going to say a bad thing, because if Avery is back with the Rangers, Shanny is back with the Rangers. If the babysitter says something negative about Avery, Sather might go "hmmm" and decide to pass. Now, where does Shanny get a job?

You ARE too good to be true. Perhaps it's too early to say this, but...

I love you.

Is it okay for a Devils fan to love a Rangers fan (and vice versa...hint hint)?

Mind you, it's a hetero love (I'm married...yes, to a woman). But it's love nonetheless. A strong love, too. Not like when I loved that bowl of oatmeal (oh, how foolish was I!).

Can this relationship really work?

All this excitement has filled my bladder! OH NO! Okay, I can do this...only an hour before I get to leave work...

Hang in there, Cro. You can do it.

No words can express how I'm feeling right now. It's like that tingly, numb feeling that courses through your left arm when you're having a stroke (who hasn't had one of those!) but better!

Yes! Call me the optimist but I do believe it can work!

Wow, can we possibly unite our fan bases and pr-BWahahaha! I almost had it! We have a better chance at uniting "the holy land" than smashing sense into hockey fans.

And I promise...I won't be too needy or jealous...

...Gnomer doesn't call you any more, right? Right!? *runs away sobbing* I'm sorry!

And I promise...I won't be too needy or jealous...

...Gnomer doesn't call you any more, right? Right!? *runs away sobbing* I'm sorry!

C'mon, baby, don't be like that. You know I only have eyes for you...uh, and my wife.

Man, this is gonna be tough to explain when I get home...

C'mon, baby, don't be like that. You know I only have eyes for you...uh, and my wife.

Man, this is gonna be tough to explain when I get home...

Not exactly. "I" understand the circumstance. Just tell her you were visiting the petting zoo...

...wait a second! That doesn't sound right. Hmm...you were at the gym hitting the weig-no, no.

Boy, this IS going to be tough to explain.

Let's see...milk thistle, dandelions, armadillos, THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA!

Edited by Rangerfans

* NO Talking, unless it's a good friend... but even then, keep it terse and unemotional. This ain't no clubhouse.

* I don't think we need to tell you, absolutely NO touching of anyone other than yourself. A touch of another's elbow is of the highest offense.

* NO Singing. Period.

* Glances are for purposes of acknowledgment only..."Yeah, I see you there. I will not look again".

Whistling = Singing? I hope not.

So this is probably not the way to do it then Click