Devils Trivia 2007-2008 Regular Season Standings

DevilinLA

OK everyone here are the standings from the:

:clap: 2007- 2008 NJDEVS.Com Devils Trivia Contest. :clap:

We will officially close the regular season now and begin playoff rounds!

Not to worry, the 2008/09 season will begin in September as we brace for a new season.

Big Thanks and Congrats to all who participated!!!

Good Luck to all the Postseason Contestants!

Here are the Final 2007 - 2008 Standings:

Current Totals DT#1 - DT#141

1.) BCDevil 33

2.) Colorado Rockies 27

3.) CMONBRENT 14

4.) SatansDevils 11

5.) Martysb3tt3r 8

6.) Devil731 7

7.) tsdevils82 4

8.) thelastonealive 4

9.) Runningwiththdevil 4

10.) devilspride26 3

11.) JimmyLeeds 3

12.) DevilDan 3

--------------------------------

13.) Impchick 2

14.) Devils Fan 2

15.) Stevestevens 2

16.) mdddevilsfan 2

17.) maxpower 2

18.) DaneykoisGod 2

19.) njdevsfn95 2

20.) Dadds 2

21.) DevilsRule2008 1

22.) Jwomp 1

23.) NJCroMag 1

24.) Hasan4978 1

25.) Squish 1

26.) ghdi 1

27.) Brodeurgirl 1

28.) eaglejelly 1

29.) devilfan 1

30.) njdjlc 1

31.) njdss4 1

32.) SatansHockey 1

33.) Devs4Life 1

34.) Triumph 1

35.) MrQuotes 1

36.) Devils26 1

37.) SCDevils Fan 1

Of the top 12, I need to know via posting in this thread who would like to participate in Devils Trivia Playoffs:

A.) I will then assign playoff matches and post the format and rules for the playoff rounds.

B.) Depending upon how many participants will determain the number of rounds.

C.) Each round will consist of (at least) three varied questions.

Once I have this info I'll post rules and Format pronto!

- I'll also take bets on playoff round winners from the forum( he,he,he)....

HAVE AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Have at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DevilinLA

First off, a belated welcome back DevilinLA! It's great to have you back.

I thought long and hard about this...I'd love to participate in the playoffs, but as of 10:23 pm on August 15 I became a dad (first time) to a little girl, and suffice it to say that things are a bit different and crazy right now (in the best way possible...I love being a dad and love spending time with my daughter). I'll definitely be back for the next "regular season", once we settle into more of a routine.

Best of luck to everyone in the playoffs...and great job BCdevil on taking the regular season title!

Congratulations CR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What excellent timing. I was wondering if you guys were strategic in waiting for the NHL playoffs to be over, yet before the 2008-09 season!!! :giggle:

On another note....we have 4 players so far....

So I'm going to leave this up to give those who might be on hiatus a chance to see it.

I hope we have some more as it would be nice to get at least 3-4 matches going!!!! :evil:

Edited by DevilinLA

First off, a belated welcome back DevilinLA! It's great to have you back.

I thought long and hard about this...I'd love to participate in the playoffs, but as of 10:23 pm on August 15 I became a dad (first time) to a little girl, and suffice it to say that things are a bit different and crazy right now (in the best way possible...I love being a dad and love spending time with my daughter). I'll definitely be back for the next "regular season", once we settle into more of a routine.

Best of luck to everyone in the playoffs...and great job BCdevil on taking the regular season title!

Congratualtions, CR! ... I feel your joy. My wife gave birth the very next day, Aug. 16, to our first child, a boy.

I hope your wife and little Natalie are doing well!

Thanks everybody...looks like I beat you to the punch there 95Crash...not by much though. We were early too...the doc wanted to induce labor because of our baby's size (8 lbs 13.6 oz at birth, 22"), so we went four days ahead of Natalie's scheduled due date. So far so good...she had to go back to the hospital for two nights for jaundice phototherapy (not that uncommon for newborns), but she's now home for good (we hope). How are you enjoying Wyatt so far 95? Are you back to work yet...as of today I am.

Anyway DevilinLA keep us informed as to the matchups and who's winning...I'll be checking in whenever I can.

Thanks everybody...looks like I beat you to the punch there 95Crash...not by much though. We were early too...the doc wanted to induce labor because of our baby's size (8 lbs 13.6 oz at birth, 22"), so we went four days ahead of Natalie's scheduled due date. So far so good...she had to go back to the hospital for two nights for jaundice phototherapy (not that uncommon for newborns), but she's now home for good (we hope). How are you enjoying Wyatt so far 95? Are you back to work yet...as of today I am.

Anyway DevilinLA keep us informed as to the matchups and who's winning...I'll be checking in whenever I can.

Wow, CR 1976, I hope Natalie is OK. ... And Natalie's mom too.

Wyatt was 12 days early, 6 lbs 8 oz, which was about right for that stage. Me and the lady are very happy with him. It really changes everything ... for the better, of course!

As for the trivia contest, I wish I could play, but shoot, I didn't win even once this past season! And here I always thought I knew a lot about Devils hockey! ...

... However, I did vote for DevilinLA for the Hobey Baker Award if that counts for anything!!!

Here are the participants who have signed on so far in no particular order:

1.) BCDevil

2.) CMONBRENT

3.) Martysb3tt3r

4.) thelastonealive

5.) Runningwiththdevil

6.) devilspride26

7.) JimmyLeeds

Still awaiting words from the following:

Satans Devils

Devil731

Devil Dan

I'm going to keep the thread open until the weekend when I will begin setting rules, format and matchups! :evil: