Obama Speech

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree, Republicans have done a great job of helping this country and its economy succeed in the last 8 years. :rolleyes:

In reality given the market crash at the end of Clinton's term and the 9/11 attack

the last 8 years as a hole have been phenomenal. And don't close your eyes so tight that

you cannot see clearly. :)

9/11 happened during Bush's term. So did the war.

It happened because Clinton was asleep at the wheel like most Dems-Libs, he did nothing about the 1993 WTC bombing, did NOTHING about the 1995 OK boming,he paid no attention to foreign policy, all he cared about was the country itself, and THAT will lead to events like 9/11.

You have to know what is going on in the WORLD to be able to be successful at HOME.

There is nothing wrong with creating more jobs for folk, looking after the elderly, education, healthcare and all that jazz, but first and foremost you have to secure your borders, OTHERWISE, there won't be a country left to attain those goals.

There are foreign countries and factions that HATE the United states and our allies ( my country of birth too, England), once YOU and your like REALIZE that, the better.

We can't appease these fanatics with flowers and chocolates, they are BENT ( determined through brainwashing from Saudi Arabia) to destroy the west, you CAN'T reason with these people, you have to eliminate them ( kill them) to stop the threat to our way of life, AKA watching football, getting pizza delivered on a Friday night, having a beer, going bowling, watching the best hockey team in all eternity in the New Jersey Devils, you get the point.

I like 80% of the democratic policy, their policy about our borders ENCOURAGES illegal immigration= crime=rape=death

That is why I vote Republican, because they WILL stop terrorism and illegal immigration, they ENCOURAGE free enterprise ( doing it for yourself instead of getting a handout from the government=more stress on the taxpayer)

The Dems live in a fantasy world, people hate us, and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR FOREIGN POLICY, IT'S BECAUSE OF OUR WAY OF LIFE........FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

It happened because Clinton was asleep at the wheel like most Dems-Libs, he did nothing about the 1993 WTC bombing, did NOTHING about the 1995 OK boming,he paid no attention to foreign policy, all he cared about was the country itself, and THAT will lead to events like 9/11.

You have to know what is going on in the WORLD to be able to be successful at HOME.

There is nothing wrong with creating more jobs for folk, looking after the elderly, education, healthcare and all that jazz, but first and foremost you have to secure your borders, OTHERWISE, there won't be a country left to attain those goals.

There are foreign countries and factions that HATE the United states and our allies ( my country of birth too, England), once YOU and your like REALIZE that, the better.

We can't appease these fanatics with flowers and chocolates, they are BENT ( determined through brainwashing from Saudi Arabia) to destroy the west, you CAN'T reason with these people, you have to eliminate them ( kill them) to stop the threat to our way of life, AKA watching football, getting pizza delivered on a Friday night, having a beer, going bowling, watching the best hockey team in all eternity in the New Jersey Devils, you get the point.

I like 80% of the democratic policy, their policy about our borders ENCOURAGES illegal immigration= crime=rape=death

That is why I vote Republican, because they WILL stop terrorism and illegal immigration, they ENCOURAGE free enterprise ( doing it for yourself instead of getting a handout from the government=more stress on the taxpayer)

The Dems live in a fantasy world, people hate us, and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR FOREIGN POLICY, IT'S BECAUSE OF OUR WAY OF LIFE........FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

Another out of touch radical neo con. War lover, baby lover, killer hater, America lover...............you DESPISE me. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

I totally agree, Republicans have done a great job of helping this country and its economy succeed in the last 8 years. :rolleyes:

OK, other than quoting the democratic call to arms, pls define what is wrong and how you can blame Bush/republicans. If you can't than you are either completely uninformed, blatantly biased or both.

OK, other than quoting the democratic call to arms, pls define what is wrong and how you can blame Bush/republicans. If you can't than you are either completely uninformed, blatantly biased or both.

Psst, he's going thru puberty, leave him alone :giggle:

August 6, 2001 - President's Daily Briefing: "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike In US"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,116766,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Det...To_Strike_in_US

Bush did NOTHING.

August 6, 2001 - President's Daily Briefing: "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike In US"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,116766,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Det...To_Strike_in_US

Bush did NOTHING.

Come on Rowdy. We all know that Clinton was President on September 11. Bush took over on September 12 after Clinton resigned in disgrace.

Come on Rowdy. We all know that Clinton was President on September 11. Bush took over on September 12 after Clinton resigned in disgrace.

Don't be so obtuse.

When was the 9/11 attack plan devised and put into place?

Don't be so obtuse.

When was the 9/11 attack plan devised and put into place?

Yes ot was *all* done before Bush took office. They planned it up until Clinton's last day in office and then they did not do anything else until the day it happened.

It happened on Bush's watch. Deal with it.

Ah, of course. How could I forget?

Wasn't the OK City bombing done by a right-wing Xtianist?

Ssshhhh, don't tell the Republicans that. It makes it harder for them to justify speaking in terms that sound frighteningly like Germany in the 1930s and '40s.

Ah, of course. How could I forget?

Ssshhhh, don't tell the Republicans that. It makes it harder for them to justify speaking in terms that sound frighteningly like Germany in the 1930s and '40s.

Don't you ever insult me or my mother again you pos, pity America didn't join WWII until then, my mother was in the English ( not "British"-you snob) land army from 1939-1944.

You know NOTHING about terror or fear.

I lost great uncles and aunts through WWII, and WWII DID NOT START AFTER PEARL HARBOR, it was raging for TWO YEARS prior in 1939 before the Americans did ( and to that I thank the United States and it's people) after the Germans obliterated Poland and Holland.

Learn through your history punk, and don't you ever insult my mother again, READ you ignorant POS !

Don't you ever insult me or my mother again you pos, pity America didn't join WWII until then, my mother was in the English ( not "British"-you snob) land army from 1939-1944.

I lost great uncles and aunts through WWII, and WWII DID NOT START AFTER PEARL HARBOR, it was raging for TWO YEARS prior in 1939 before the Americans did ( and to that I thank the United States and it's people) after the Germans obliterated Poland and Holland.

Learn through your history punk, and don't you ever insult my mother again, READ you ignorant POS !

Your family are heroes.

Your family are heroes.

Thanks Jimmy, My mother had an uncle who was in the merchant navy, he was captured by the Japanese, before that he was 6'3" after he was freed he stood 5' 9"

I get so mad at ignorance by bleeding heart liberals who try to appease.

Fortunatley for us, both our countries colors are red-white-blue, neither colors run, but an ass will run from any noise.

Nothing what you quoted insults you or your mother, nor is there anything to suggest Rowdy is unaware of when the war started, nothing about the land army, and for the record WWII started the day after WWI ended so perhaps you should learn your history. Did I miss something?

Nothing what you quoted insults you or your mother, nor is there anything to suggest Rowdy is unaware of when the war started, nothing about the land army, and for the record WWII started the day after WWI ended so perhaps you should learn your history. Did I miss something?

First of all, Rowdy's post was just stupid and ignorant. However, NZT did leap.

And WW2 actually began in 1939.

If you want to go with your theory, then our current Iraq War is a continuation of the hostilities from the early '90's

Yes ot was *all* done before Bush took office. They planned it up until Clinton's last day in office and then they did not do anything else until the day it happened.

It happened on Bush's watch. Deal with it.

I'll say it again, your blatant and ignorant bias typifies what I believe is what is wrong with this country (from either side of the aisle). You are too mired in hatred and anger to be rational or even humorous. You are predictible and tiresome.

First of all, Rowdy's post was just stupid and ignorant. However, NZT did leap.

And WW2 actually began in 1939.

If you want to go with your theory, then our current Iraq War is a continuation of the hostilities from the early '90's

I was going for a more theoretical approach on the word "start", there was a lot of aggression committed by Germany starting early in the 30's and to get to that point there was a tremendous amount of build up to get Germany into the situation they were in. But most American history books will cite 1939 I'll give you that. To NZT's point, the US didn't declare war on Germany until perl harbor so under that reasoning he is just wrong. But Rowdy even specified both decades so I really don't know what he was going for at all.

I'll say it again, your blatant and ignorant bias typifies what I believe is what is wrong with this country (from either side of the aisle). You are too mired in hatred and anger to be rational or even humorous. You are predictible and tiresome.

If the US were to have a 9-11 type attack next year people and many on this board I feel, would blame Obama in a heartbeat. Personally I don't think it mattered who we had in office when 9-11 happened but this is sort of a double standard.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.