The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

no, that won't work... I can't be walkin' around with some Guido name on my back... Maybe you should look into getting me a good drunken Mic name... Like Shanahan.

So... you're saying you have a problem or something with us Italians? Not that that matters with me or anything because I'm half Italian and half Irish and all... Ahem, Clarkson works well, except he's Scottish. hahaa

So... you're saying you have a problem or something with us Italians? Not that that matters with me or anything because I'm half Italian and half Irish and all... Ahem, Clarkson works well, except he's Scottish. hahaa

B )

Correct me if I'm wrong fellow gamers but did we have a SDIXON sighting on this board as a new member?

He's one of the folk over at GW that kept me from joining that site. Seems like a guy who just wants to horde GW NJ jerseys. I'm not trying to be exlusive, but I kind of like the community of nice personalities we built in this thread.

Could be another I suppose but he had a shot of a GW Gionta from BC w/"C".

Any idea if so GW vets?

Correct me if I'm wrong fellow gamers but did we have a SDIXON sighting on this board as a new member?

He's one of the folk over at GW that kept me from joining that site. Seems like a guy who just wants to horde GW NJ jerseys. I'm not trying to be exlusive, but I kind of like the community of nice personalities we built in this thread.

Could be another I suppose but he had a shot of a GW Gionta from BC w/"C".

Any idea if so GW vets?

Yeah, Sean Dixon owns a Gionta Boston College jersey and is a member on gameworn.net

The board has gotten very quiet today, has everyone started their 4th of July holidays already?

NHL network has been running 1995 stuff on its classic series program. The Pitt series was a lot tougher than I remember. If Stevens doesn't score that goal with like 30 seconds left to answer Jagr's late weird goal, 1995 could have been totally different. Interesting to see that the Devils matched Nieds and usually Albelin against Jagr's line. Stevens and Chambers were against Francis. Devils/Flyers 1995 is on Wednesday!

Horde GW Devils gamers ? where do you get your info. Since we never talked I say you should try to get info from the source, instead of other's people's words.

Your reputation is wide and well know.

It is the SOLE reason some of us never joined the sites you frequent.

Purely from reading your posts.

I never want to meet talk or ever deal with you, just from your rep or reading what you post.

Please go pollute another place....

Glad to see you like to read. Grow up... I just set up tent next to yours, welcome,lol.

Anyhow, as for your comments, maybe I'll be able to judge you in a few and post.

Typing away means jack in this hobby, hopefully your one that gets out and teaches

or learns a thing or two.... we'll see

Glad to see you like to read. Grow up... I just set up tent next to yours, welcome,lol.

Anyhow, as for your comments, maybe I'll be able to judge you in a few and post.

Typing away means jack in this hobby, hopefully your one that gets out and teaches

or learns a thing or two.... we'll see

Watch and see what your presence does to this thread ....then reflect on some of the decisions you have made in life (particularly in this hobby).

Your reputation speaks volumes.

I found this part from the email about the Meigray Expo most interesting:

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, EXPO ATTENDEES WILL BE REWARDED WITH ADDITIONAL SAVINGS OFF OUR GREAT SUMMER SALE DISCOUNTS. YET ANOTHER REASON YOU HAVE TO BE HERE ON THE 11TH.

I wonder what this will come to be.

For those interested I was lurking on gameworn.net and saw the answer to this question.

Here's the scoop. It's an instant rebate ...

When the Summer Sale kicks off after the Expo, upon Checkout at our offices attendees will get Instant Rebates of 2-5 percent (on top of the already Summer Sale discounts that will be announced at the Expo on July 11):

$10 for those who spend $250-$499.

$25 for those who spend $500-999.

$50 for those who spend $1,000 or more.

These rebates will be deducted immediately from your order, another way MeiGray is saying thanks to all of you during the Summer of 2009.

DevilinLA, you really are out of line, you are talking trash and its uncalled for. "Decisions made in life", how dare you. If I had to guess your pumped up on hearing BS. As for this forum there are several guys I get along w/ fine, just one that I am pleased not to have to deal with again. If you want to take the low road to be my guest. Now, please find another avenue to concern yourself w/, as you have no right to attack.

As for my rep, how's this for speaking volumes. I paid for and arranged a game worn jersey get together in DC at the Frozen Four. Spent we'll over 1k on a suite and food and drink for all who attended. Didnt ask for a penny from anyone, was about the hobby and sharing..Please stop the childish he said she said crap...your far from correct.

Edited by sdixon14

For those interested I was lurking on gameworn.net and saw the answer to this question.

Here's the scoop. It's an instant rebate ...

When the Summer Sale kicks off after the Expo, upon Checkout at our offices attendees will get Instant Rebates of 2-5 percent (on top of the already Summer Sale discounts that will be announced at the Expo on July 11):

$10 for those who spend $250-$499.

$25 for those who spend $500-999.

$50 for those who spend $1,000 or more.

These rebates will be deducted immediately from your order, another way MeiGray is saying thanks to all of you during the Summer of 2009.

Thanks for the scoop mac. Every dollar helps! Should be a fun time.

The board has gotten very quiet today, has everyone started their 4th of July holidays already?

NHL network has been running 1995 stuff on its classic series program. The Pitt series was a lot tougher than I remember. If Stevens doesn't score that goal with like 30 seconds left to answer Jagr's late weird goal, 1995 could have been totally different. Interesting to see that the Devils matched Nieds and usually Albelin against Jagr's line. Stevens and Chambers were against Francis. Devils/Flyers 1995 is on Wednesday!

Great stuff njs. Forgot to ask (and didn't see) if you were at the equipment sale. And will you be at the expo?

DevilinLA, you really are out of line, you are talking trash and its uncalled for. "Decisions made in life", how dare you. If I had to guess your pumped up on hearing BS. As for this forum there are several guys I get along w/ fine, just one that I am pleased not to have to deal with again. If you want to take the low road to be my guest. Now, please find another avenue to concern yourself w/, as you have no right to attack.

As for my rep, how's this for speaking volumes. I paid for and arranged a game worn jersey get together in DC at the Frozen Four. Spent we'll over 1k on a suite and food and drink for all who attended. Didnt ask for a penny from anyone, was about the hobby and sharing..Please stop the childish he said she said crap...your far from correct.

I stand by my words.

I could care less about what you have done "for the hobby", or how many high level shirts you've dealt in.

When more than ten different people have a similar story it causes one to wonder, in addition to your own posts on other forums.

I'm done arguing......You will find the activity in this thread will reflect people's opinions. Enjoy this forum, its a great place....

Devils/Flyers 1995 is on Wednesday!

Is that the hourlong program showing Eastern Conference Finals highlights?

If so, can someone record that and burn it onto a DVD for me? I'll reimburse you!

I stand by my words.

I could care less about what you have done "for the hobby", or how many high level shirts you've dealt in.

When more than ten different people have a similar story it causes one to wonder, in addition to your own posts on other forums.

I'm done arguing......You will find the activity in this thread will reflect people's opinions. Enjoy this forum, its a great place....

Ya, ok. like you know 10 people in the hobby, please. You started this crap and now "your done arguing", Why start it ? Nothing better to do, but to read this stuff all day. Anyhow, I'm sure you are of know use to me in this hobby, based on what I've heard about you. Enjoy reading ! :whistling:

ps: you take some great pics of "weird spoltch's" on jersey(s) by the way...amazing stuff ! :rolleyes:

Edited by sdixon14

DevilinLA since your mentioning 10 people lets here it... You stated I horde jerseys, wrong. Keep making accusations in every new post, whats next... You state your done, finish what you started pal. There is only one person here and on other forums I would advise staying away from and since he mentioned me in an old post I'll mention him(chorske17), other then that I talked to several here over the past few days..no problems. I suggest you stop escalating this, as your words have no merit and like the saying goes talk is cheap. Being in this hobby for 10yrs you take the good w/ the bad. Not everyone is friendly or willing to share and get along. I'll make a note that your just one of those guy's and warn people down the road here and other forums to watch out for you, no problem 2 can play the game since you chose !

The only thing I agree w/ is, lets enjoy or try !

Edited by sdixon14

So what Devils jerseys do you have SDixon? I noticed that your webshots is empty. Anything good?

Hey whats up, pulled my webshots some time ago. I cut back and went for key players in specific jersey(s). I have had my fair share of Devs gamers over the yrs, but cut back after buying a place, getting married, and first child. That will do it to you !

Nidermayer 92-93 w/100yr patch rookie home real nice wear (matched)

Daneyko 91-92 w/75th and 10th patch hammered jsersey (matched)

Todd 89-91 preseason, was one of my favorites growing up, didnt last long on the team

Gionta 99-00 and preseason 00-01 BC hammered jersey (matched)

Gartner Caps 84-85 home destroyed w/ 50+ repairs. he scored 50 g and 52 asisits in it. (matched)

Neely Bruins 89-90 away SCF amazing jersey (matched)

All of my shirts will be at the Meigray Expo in 2 weeks. My good friends Jason S. and Scott H. are all sharing some tables.

Hope to see some new and old faces there, should be fun. It's either my 3 or 4th, but each yr you see something new or to appreciatte which is what it is really about !

So what Devils jerseys do you have SDixon? I noticed that your webshots is empty. Anything good?

Noticed you have an 02-03 Brylin. I think I had that one if its the set 1. My name should be on the Devs loa. I was at Meigray the day the bags were dropped off. I was the first to go through and saw the Brylin and Gionta's were killed. I took both Gionta's and that Brylin, best in both sets. Wish I had the Gionta's back. As for that brylin I owned it twice, alomst 3 times actually, lol. Some shirts just end up coming back !

Noticed you have an 02-03 Brylin. I think I had that one if its the set 1. My name should be on the Devs loa. I was at Meigray the day the bags were dropped off. I was the first to go through and saw the Brylin and Gionta's were killed. I took both Gionta's and that Brylin, best in both sets. Wish I had the Gionta's back. As for that brylin I owned it twice, alomst 3 times actually, lol. Some shirts just end up coming back !

Yep, your name is on there. Its a rather sexy shirt.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.