GDT: New York @ New Jersey

Confusious

I would think Lundqvist is in because Valiquette and Wiikman played last night in Tampa.

You're right.

Martin Brodeur will start in net for the Devils and Henruk Lundqvist will start for the Rangers, so we'll see both team's No. 1 goaltenders tonight. Scott Clemmensen will play the second half of the game for the Devils.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oleeeee, ole ole oleeeee, oleeeeee, oleeeeeee...:tomato:

...no?

WANT. That was a truly golden time in the tradition of goal songs. It's too bad it was killed before it had a chance to grow on people. The Bouncing Souls should do the national anthem sometime. That would be fun.

I'm willing to bet it's gonna just stay the Zombie Nation song.

DO NOT WANT

Ugh. That song is an abomination of goal celebrations.

Can we at least hope that because tonight is a home game we'll hear the dulcet tones of Doc and Chico and not the ear pain inducing screeches of Sam Rosen and that other toolbox?

WANT. That was a truly golden time in the tradition of goal songs. It's too bad it was killed before it had a chance to grow on people. The Bouncing Souls should do the national anthem sometime. That would be fun.

DO NOT WANT

Ugh. That song is an abomination of goal celebrations.

Can we at least hope that because tonight is a home game we'll hear the dulcet tones of Doc and Chico and not the ear pain inducing screeches of Sam Rosen and that other toolbox?

Im confused.. on the Devils main site is says the game will be on MSG+, however on the schedule it has 'MSG' and its under the 'A' for the away team.. but 'MSG+' is not listed under the 'H' .. i dunno whatever i really hope doc/chico commentate

Im confused.. on the Devils main site is says the game will be on MSG+, however on the schedule it has 'MSG' and its under the 'A' for the away team.. but 'MSG+' is not listed under the 'H' .. i dunno whatever i really hope doc/chico commentate

My buddy told me he heard that Doc and Chico will be calling the game tonight. Said he read it on some message board. I didn't see it anywhere on NJDevs, but mighta missed it.

I'm willing to bet it's gonna just stay the Zombie Nation song. I'm also gonna stop talking, lest I spark around dead-horse-smiley-a-thon

Supposedly, they are not using the Zombie Nation song this season. Whether or not that means that they go back to RR Pt II or Ole or come up with something new, who knows?

Also, they might wait till the regular season home opener to break out the new goal song.

I guess we'll find out soon.

I saw Bouncing Souls in concert Friday night, and they totally did not play Ole. :( Though the crowd was signing it before/after the show.