NY Hockey Talk, Sunday 12/7

NYHOCKEYTALK

Chico Resch will be on the show LIVE this Sunday, starting at about 9:20pm. Rangers prospect Bobby Sanguinetti wil also be on the show for those interested.... If anyone has any questions they would like to hear me ask, post them up here and I will try and fit them in...

Rob

Edited by NYHOCKEYTALK

You can download the show from nyhockeytalk.com or sportsradiony.com. I will have a direct link to only the Chico interview sometime on Tuesday...

Chico's a good guy, really down to earth... I called Chico an hour before the show just to confirm he would be able to come on, and he had literally just gotten home from Montreal. I asked him if he was still okay to come on, and he was just like... "sure, no problem"...

I've had a chance now to speak to both Mike Emrick and Chico, and I can say first hand that they are both class guys all the way...

Rob

I missed it, is there a replay link?

Sorry I'm a little late posting the link to my interview 21-minute with Chico, but here it is.

Rob

Chico Resch will be on the show LIVE this Sunday, starting at about 9:20pm. Rangers prospect Bobby Sanguinetti wil also be on the show for those interested.... If anyone has any questions they would like to hear me ask, post them up here and I will try and fit them in...

Rob

Edited by NYHOCKEYTALK